• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Can't Wait Till The 6th!

Scribble

First Post
Or more likely the 8th since I assume Amazon will ship on the 6th and I'll get it like the 8th. GRRRR

In anycase I just wanted to say that. :)

kmdietri

Explorer
Yesterday I was totally psyched driving home from work, I was talking to my wife on the phone and she told me a book had come in the mail. So she opened it while I was on the phone... just the DMG... I don't know why they only shipped the dmg, the other two still say the 6th... I was so fricken mad...

But man-o-man, I have the poison rules down....

Scribble

First Post
kmdietri said:
Yesterday I was totally psyched driving home from work, I was talking to my wife on the phone and she told me a book had come in the mail. So she opened it while I was on the phone... just the DMG... I don't know why they only shipped the dmg, the other two still say the 6th... I was so fricken mad...

But man-o-man, I have the poison rules down....

My pre-order is the gift set thing.. so if they just ship me the DMG.. I'll be PISSED! :p

But eh... It will be nice.

PeelSeel2

Explorer
I canceled all my orders after I downloaded, printed, and bound the rule booklets in parchment.

HAHAHA. I canceled my preorder with Amazon for ~65.00 and ordered with my FLGS for ~89.00 so I could pick it up the morning of the 6th. I WANT IT THAT DAY!! We have gaming that night and will be done with KOTS tomorrow night.....

Now if they could move the release date of Thunderspire up.....

Fobok

First Post
Amazon's saying the 9th for me too, which is annoying. And I don't even get that good a deal, the Canadian Amazon selling for more than the US one. (Not really enough to make up for the extra shipping cost and such, though, or the delay if I switched now.)

The closer it gets, the more impatient I get.

Patrick O'Duffy

First Post
Kzach said:
Amazon is telling me my gift-set will arrive sometime in... early July :(

I weakened and shelled out an extra $10 to get it two weeks earlier from Amazon. It's still a $25-$30 saving, but I get it mid-June.

If I was really impatient I'd cancel my Amazon order and buy it locally - Dungeon of Magic has the books behind the counter, ready to sell on the 6th - but I figure I can wait.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads