"Caped Investigators" (Risus) Saturday 8PM - Midnight

1940. War rages across Europe. The Great Depression still grips America. In the city of Boston, ordinary folks eke out a living under the thumb of made men and corrupt officials. Like the tides at her port, the people flow in and out of her bordellos, bars, and churches, leaving the occasional corpse in the wake. Struggling against the current, fighting for whoever can afford their fees, are the masked vigilantes of the Caped Investigators Detective Agency. Take heart citizens; a hero is just a phone call away.

Caped Investigators is a Risus superhero, hardboiled detective adventure for 3-5 players. Players will take on the super-powered persona of a member of the Caped Investigators and collaboratively tell a hardboiled mystery.

NOTE: The plot in Caped Investigators is heavily driven by the players. As each clue in the mystery is uncovered, the players determine both what is found and what it means (with occasional GM meddling). All rules and materials will be provided and explained, but be prepared to drive the story in a manner that is akin to improv games.

Players:

1. Tony
  2. Duncan
  3. Sandy
  4. RustyHalo
  5. Crothian

Pick-up Interest

1. Clueless
  2. JoeBlank
  3. FyreHowl
  4. DaveStebbins

If you have played this in the past, this will be with a new starting prompt. Since no two games are identical, feel free to play again.

It's really easy to run this as a pick-up game, so if this time slot doesn't work for you, but you're interested in the game, leave a note here and we'll figure something out.

Last edited:

RustyHalo

First Post
[-]Sign me up[/-]!

EDIT: Oops! I did it again. I signed up too early. Official sign-ups don't launch until Friday. My apologies.

Last edited:

Remove ads