Cast the Jem and the Holograms Movie

sabrinathecat

Explorer
I'd love to, but I don't know the field of trendy young female actors who can sing without someone providing vocals for them to lipsynch to.

Felicia Day would certainly be a good choice, but can she girl 80s hairband rock?

sabrinathecat

Explorer
Michael Bay should be blacklisted from hollywood, and never again allowed to violate the virtue of an innocent young script. He does to scripts what Kurtzman and Orci do to childhood favorites and established timelines/universes/ideas.

Michael Bay should be blacklisted from hollywood, and never again allowed to violate the virtue of an innocent young script. He does to scripts what Kurtzman and Orci do to childhood favorites and established timelines/universes/ideas.
Who are those two?
Anyway, Bay would make this into an awesome movie. Hot girls and explosions. What else could you ask for for this movie?

sabrinathecat

Explorer
Who are those two?
Anyway, Bay would make this into an awesome movie. Hot girls and explosions. What else could you ask for for this movie?

A plot? Character? Thought? Diction?
Song and spectacle are the only ones Bay might be able to handle, and I'm not sure about music.

K&O are responsible for the screenplays for Transformers 1&2, JJATrek1&2, and a variety of other abominations against good writing, taste, and beloved franchises of other people.

A plot? Character? Thought? Diction?
Song and spectacle are the only ones Bay might be able to handle, and I'm not sure about music.
Dude, you know we are talking about the 80s TV show Jem and the Holograms, right? What plot, character, thought, or diction are you talking about? It's a movie, based on a TV show that wasn't very good to start. Michael Bay could only improve on what I imagine is going to be a craptastic script. He will put hot girls, massive FX, and explosions. That right there is the best possible thing that could happen to this movie.
K&O are responsible for the screenplays for Transformers 1&2, JJATrek1&2, and a variety of other abominations against good writing, taste, and beloved franchises of other people.
All those movies made a lot of money. Studios count on your nostalgia to scam you out of your movie for terrible movies. I mean, seriously, it's Jem, what other reason do you think there is to make this movie? Because it was such a great TV show? Have you actually gone back and watched any of those shows you used to watch as a child? They are terrible.

Remove ads