(Casual D&D II) The Fellowship of the White Dove

dpdx

Explorer
Fendric: Init 1, HP 23/33, AC 20

Hearing the sound of Oliver's blade resounding off the weapon behind him, Fendric mutters a silent prayer of thanks as he observes A for signs of life. (If there's anything I can do to help along your demise...)

[Fendric steps 5' to Z12 and swings at A unless he's dead by Fendric's initiative, otherwise remains in place and swings to disarm L.

Attack: 13; Damage: 6
]

Sparky

With a great cracking and snapping the orcs at the edge of the entanglement break free. Oliver gathers himself. Look alive, Seb. One hit and you're worm meat. Chills run up Oliver's spine as Fendric's prayers retore Raven. Oliver spares a look at the young cleric, whose eyes burn with holy fury. I remember that. Power. Anger. Righteousness. Slim blades weaving and flashing he labors to turn the blades aimed at the young half-elf. Panting, he circles the vicious orcs and spots the heavy plate orc circling the growth. "There!" he shouts, pointing as he moves in behind the nasty looking orc with the fachion. The world collapses to a small, small place. A place of shifting armor. Flashes of cloth, skin, steel. Oliver sees his opening and lunges.

Attack/Damage/Bonus: 20, 2, +7 Crit confirm: 9
Attack/Damage/Bonus: 23, 1, +10

AC: 13

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Oliver: Turning past the trees, you blade finds the back of the falchion-wielder. It looks as though one more hit should finish him off, but the way they've been fighting through their injuries, it might have to be a pretty good hit...

(It's more than five feet to move into flanking, so you only get your primary attack... On the plus side, this cancels out the -2 for TWF, which made that first attack a critical. Rolled the extra d6 for damage already -- I'm assuming your bonus to damage is +0 aside from sneak attack?)

Re: Map, the only significant change is that Raven now gets a flanking bonus against that falchion wielder.

Sparky

OOC: If you move you can't make the second attack with your off-hand weapon? Like full attack? And how does +2 on a 9 make the crit? Boy, combat. What a mess. I'll take my answers off the air... er, in the OOC thread.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:With the 16 HP of healing + my 1 HP,and the 17 HP of damage, I am at 0... Guess I'll fall down now. I really didn't want to use my last 1st spell, but I fear that I need a CLW, so...casting defensively rolled a 7+4=11HP.

Festy_Dog

First Post
The orc's greatsword catches Nurthk square in the back. There's an audible crunch, a grunt, and Nurthk collapses. He's not dead yet but he bleeds so badly that he's likely to die at any moment.

[ooc: -9hp]

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
seeing his companions dropping Orbril realises that he must change tact. He pulls out his potion vial and a couple of tanglefoot bags in the other incase he gets attacked and moves out trying to dodge up towards the fallen Nurthk and administer the potion of cure light wounds...

DrZombie

First Post
That looks bad. Send your regards to my brother, friend.

Seeing Nurthk go down fills raven with desperate strength. Whirling his blade high overhead he strikes down with all his might at the axewielder, the blade biting deep.

(attck 19+7 crit conf 6+7 dmg 8+4 (*2?) if dead cleave to falchion wielder 12+7+2 dmg 4+4)

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Niccolo: Remaining on the ground, you heal yourself enough to remain in the battle.

Orbril: Scuttling over, you get in range to deliver the potion to Nurthk...

Nurthk: (collapsed.)

Raven: Your blade lifts cleanly through the axeman, and continues along its arc to meet the falchion-wielder behind you, who likewise falls beneath its edge.

(Fendric's initiative, as both of his indicated targets are now dropped... Not sure if the swordsman is in range to attack -- it's 25 feet to get to the swordsman, and there's no line for a charge.)

Code:
  ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
 2  *    *          *   * *  
 3      *  *                    
 4  *  [color=SandyBrown]+++[/color]       *     *              
 5   [color=SandyBrown]++   +*[/color]  *    x           
 6 [color=SandyBrown]++ *     ++[/color]                     
 7[color=SandyBrown]+           +[/color]  Hxn*         
 8[color=SandyBrown]+  *        +[/color]  xx x      
 9           [color=SandyBrown]  +[/color] * N S   @ o 
10 [color=SandyBrown]*           +[/color]    W                
11         [color=SandyBrown]     +[/color]        x       
12    [color=SandyBrown]*   [/color]    [color=SandyBrown]* +[/color]      x *F     
13        [color=SandyBrown]*  [/color]   [color=SandyBrown]*[/color]   *   OxRx
14  [color=SandyBrown]*          +[/color]        x *   
15             [color=SandyBrown]*[/color]    *  *
16[color=SandyBrown]+ *   *     +[/color]             
17[color=SandyBrown]+           +[/color] *  *       *    
18 [color=SandyBrown]++       *+[/color]                  
19   [color=SandyBrown]*+   ++[/color]      *  *            
20   P [color=SandyBrown]+*+[/color]               *      

[color=SandyBrown]Entangled[/color]

dpdx

Explorer
Fendric: Init 1, HP 23/33, AC 18

[Is Nurthk gonna make it?]

Thanking the Divine Providence of the Holy Light for Raven's prowess with the two-hander, Fendric turns toward the other group.

Seeing Nurthk down, and an Orc still standing, Fendric steps over a body, and proceeds toward W, shouting a taunt at him:

"Were you after the healers, orc? Well, here I am!"

[Move full (20') to U11, attempt to distract W.]

Last edited:

Remove ads