Catra Season 4

lowkey13

I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
So, as you know by my avatar, I do enjoy a certain rebooted Netflix anime series.

And I am pleased to announce that Catra, Season 4, will be available to stream on Netflix! Here's the trailer!

Here's the synopsis (in spoiler tags if you haven't seen the first three amazing seasons of Catra)

Season 4 begins with the respective rises of Queen Glimmer as leader of the Rebellion and Catra as co-leader of the Horde. As the Horde makes advances on the Rebellion under the looming threat of Horde Prime’s arrival, the Princess Alliance makes heroic strides but begins to disagree on the best way to defend Etheria. Ultimately, a shocking discovery about Etheria itself causes Adora to reconsider everything she thought she knew.

So, you might be asking- who is this for? Who should watch Catra (all seasons available on Netflix!).

People that like things that are awesome should watch it;
on the other hand, people that like things that suck should not watch it.

Good? Good. Now, if you haven't seen it, go on and watch it, and get yourself ready for the premiere of Catra, Season 4, on November 5!!!!!!

DWChancellor

Kobold Enthusiast
The one and only show I've unironically suggested people watch because it is "fabulous." I mean, Catra has style. Wit. Strength. A terrific villainous foil in the magazine-perfect blond barbie clone oppressing her. Full package.

Advertisement