• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E CB's Stonefast IC -- COMPLETE

Guran casts about, trying to locate more blood splatters, but the tracks peter out at the junction of Corridor C and Hallway B.

OOC: Others may attempt a Survival DC 14 check. Guran took point, lost the blood trail (understandable, given the grunge caking the floor), and trekked around in the general area, thus the increase by +1 in the DC.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
"Alright, this is embarrassing," Guran calls to the others. "The tracks have become harder to follow here at the intersection, and I've lost them."

He backtracks a bit toward the others and says, "Would anyone else be pleased to find the orc's tracks past the intersection? Maybe that light will help, since my darkvision only shows me shades of gray, not red."

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Father Spec blows his nose as the others look for the tracks. He tries to be quiet about it, but the dust and the moisture, and the fungus on the walls have combined to make him feel rather uncomfortable.

Roscoe picks up the blood trail and follows it down Corridor C, then 30' to the west down Hallway B. The hallway bends ninety degrees to the south. The new corridor (Corridor D) is free of mud and only 5' wide. With the aid of Spec's light, Roscoe sees that the blood trail goes another 30' to the south down Corridor D. The blood peters out just before what looks like it might be a dogleg in Corridor D that bends ninety degrees back toward the east.

There is a door 25' down Corridor D, on the east wall.

Forged Fury

First Post
Fulgrim considered the trail of blood. While it was important to follow, he still did not relish the thought of leaving rooms at their backs with unknown occupants. With a quiet word, he said, "Door?"

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Father Spec hooks his mace onto his belt by the small leather loop at the base of the handle, and then rubs his hands together in glee, as a makeshift sign language gesture to indicate his approval.

Then he says "Indeed."

Remove ads