• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CE vs. N (FFA): Very Young Howling Dragon vs. Thunder Worm

Gansk

Explorer
Round 520: Batman pulls out his sling and loads it.

Lyra touches the boar and drains 4 Cha, taking it down to zero. The boar falls unconscious and Lyra gains 5 temp hp and 1 temp Cha, taking her to 44 hp and 18 Cha.

Round 521: Batman fires and reloads. The bullet flies out of the arena. (Rolled natural 1)

Infiniti2000

First Post
With a giggle, the little girl shakes a finger at Batman. "Mister, that's not very nice. Why don't you come down here and play with me?" She waits, tapping a foot imperiously on the ground.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Lyra's face contorts with anger. "I told you not to do that, Mister! Now I will have to punish you for that!" She suddenly becomes an old woman, bald on the left side of her head with blistering scars all over her face. Folds of skin droop down all over the place and her left eyeball hangs out of her socket on the end of the optic nerve. She points a gnarled finger at Batman. "Okay, sonny, I've had enough out of you." She flies up to 35n20e15z and tries to touch Batman.

Gansk

Explorer
Batman's jaw drops when he realizes Lyra can fly. Lyra touches Batman and drains 2 Cha from him. He has 9 Cha left.

Round 523: Batman backs up to 25N20E20Z and slings. The bullet flies through Lyra.

Batman drops his sling and pulls out his scimitar. He's afraid, very afraid.

Infiniti2000

First Post
The old woman puckers her lips, cutting them with a single, razor-sharp tooth. "C'mere, sonny. Give me some sugar!" She flies to 30n20e20z and touches Batman again.

Gansk

Explorer
Lyra drains another 4 Charisma. Batman has 5 Cha left.

Round 524: Batman misses twice with his scimitar. (Rolled 17 twice)

Infiniti2000

First Post
Lyra cackles wildly, "Oh my, you're so . . . juicy!" She touches Batman again.

OOC: Do you not continue increasing the temporary hit points for Lyra? I'm guessing you consider it a magical effect from the same source?

Remove ads