• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CE vs. N (FFA): Very Young Howling Dragon vs. Thunder Worm

Gansk

Explorer
OOC: I know it is debatable, but allowing temp hp to stack seems broken to me.

Lyra misses this time. (Rolled natural 1)

Round 525: Batman connects with his scimitar, while his second swing passes through. Lyra takes 3 and has 42 hp left.

Gansk

Explorer
Lyra drains 4 more Cha and goes back to 44 hp. Batman has 1 Cha left.

Round 526: Batman emits a piercing shriek in desperation. Lyra is not affected.

Lyra drains the last point of Cha and Batman falls to the ground unconscious.

The CE crowd goes nuts! Lyra can take a move action before PJS introduces the next Neutral creature in round 527.

Infiniti2000

First Post
For her remaining move action, Lyra smooths her dress as it reshapes into a beautiful cherry-red satin gown. Her eyeball pops back in and her features take on that of a brunette supermodel. Her absolutely luscious body sways in the make-believe wind and she beckons to the next Neutral combatant while she floats up to 30n20e30z.

In a sultry voice, she intones, "Whoooo's nexxxt?"

Gansk

Explorer
Oops! I forgot! That buys Batman 6 more rounds and he gets some good licks in with his scimitar, so Lyra takes 12 and has 37 hp, including 5 temp hp.

It is now round 533. Carry on.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Round 533

A huge, vaguely humanoid creature stomps into the arena to 55N80E. It might be 18 feet tall if it did not walk hunched over. Its mouth is filled with needlelike teeth and its gray skin is rough and warty. Needless to say, Lyra is not attractive to Gluggo at all.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Lyra becomes the ugliest half-orc wench you could possibly imagine. Spectators in the crowds almost wretch from the sight while a few others, particularly from the Evil factions, look on excitedly at the "hot babe." She flies over to 60n20e45z and looks down impatiently at the hulking monster.

Remove ads