Celtic Dreams

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
DrZombie said:
This? It is the neclace of the queen herself, stolen from her when she was taking a bath by the side of the river. She was furious it was stolen from her, and her guardians will be very pleased that her temper will ease, for she's fierce like an icestorm, biting and stinging in cold anger, when she is in a rage.

"Of the queen!" Cauaros is once more overcome with the awesomeness of the encounter
"then truely you have given me an wonderous gift Lord Aellwynn Cliaranach*, for such a story as this will need to be told of how the Hounds of Agatha assited the return of the Good Lady's treasure into the hands of Lord Aellwynn himself and of the generous gifts bestowed upon those he calls friend!"

*Cliaranach - Irish gaelic for a Bard Swordsman (a Hero)

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Agatha moves towards the Fae. "I would have a charm of some sort that will allow my companions and I to communicate over distances. That way we can hunt down our enemies with precision." She is as regal as the fae creatures in her own way. but she never once makes eye contact withe them. She knows all to well of thier ability to charm mortals.

DrZombie

First Post
Jaik said:
Aerik steps forward at last. "My Lord, i would ask a simple thing, yet one valuable beyond measuring. I would ask for a token saying that I have aided Lord Aellwynn and that you were grateful. No fine weapon, nor mound of treasure, but simply a symbol of your thanks. This would be of most value to me."
Lord Aelwynn looks at Aerik, thinking. His gaze seems to pierce your soul, and you cannot see if he likes what he sees. After a few tense moments, in wich you can hear your hartbeat thundering in your ears, he takes a ring from his little finger. "Here, take this" he says, as he tosses the ring at you. "Two warnings, however. The first one is simple : I have many enemies, and they will not hesitate to attack you should they think you are allied with me. Don't wear it on your hand, wear it on a string around your neck, and take care who you show it to. Second : If you abuse it, I will hunt you down like a dog, killing evryone that stands between me and you, so I swear before the gods."

DrZombie

First Post
Argent Silvermage said:
Agatha moves towards the Fae. "I would have a charm of some sort that will allow my companions and I to communicate over distances. That way we can hunt down our enemies with precision." She is as regal as the fae creatures in her own way. but she never once makes eye contact withe them. She knows all to well of thier ability to charm mortals.
"Done" he says. "You can collect the items tomorrow at dusk at the Sidhe in the northern valley"

[a Sidhe is a standing stone or a burial mount, a connection between the world of the Sidhe and that of the mortals]

Seonaid

Explorer
Diarmat smiles faintly in relief. Let us continue then, he thinks to himself. These supernatural creatures make me uneasy.

evileeyore

Mrrrph
Nak looks around and sees that everyone else has asked their boon. He steps forward warily. Looks the Aes Sidhe square in the eye.

"I ask no weir geld of any I dinnay serve. But I fain make a trade with an honest Lord. The best of me hunting pups," he gestures to the younger dogs, "fer some charm upon my bow to aid in battle. Not hunting, now that would be cheating, but for killing, well... thats okay."

Nak knuckles his brow and steps back.

DrZombie

First Post
"Deal" he says. "Although that still leaves me in your debt. So be it." He crouches down, and stretches his hand towards one of the dogs. Nervously, gingerly, the dog carefully advances, sniffing and then licking the hand of the Sidhe. The Lord nods towards his companions, and, without speaking another word, turns around and vanishes into the woods, leaving Agatha and her hounds standing in the clearing near the shed. The corpses of the Fomori are the silent witnesses of what has happened.

[1000 XP each, and sorry for the delay]

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
As the sidhe vanish away Cauaros looks up and grins the words of a new song forming in his mind. "I suggest we continue on to the northern valley" he says before reciting his song

The moon had set upon its round
the sun had lit the day
when Agatha and her hounds
had set forth upon there way

and soon the fires of fomori were seen
the hunting hounds had found their prey,
and dead Fomori soon silent watched
as witness to that day

when Lord Aellwynn Cliaranach set forth
to ease his queens tempest rage
and found the maiden and her hounds
and the trubute they had paid