• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CERAMIC D.M. Final Judgements In- New Champion!

Speaker

First Post
Oi. Skin of my teeth, by a hair, no kidding! Funny how alike our tales turned out, Nobeard. I count myself lucky here!

I'm fine to go right now, but if possible I'd like the next round to start in 8 hours from this post. Up to the judges, and sniktch.

Here's looking forward t the final round, the harrowing championships, the panic-inducing pictures that must follow...

Cheers!

Speaker

NiTessine

Explorer
Ah, well... Should've known trying to type up anything an hour before the deadline isn't going to work. :rolleyes:

Congratulations, Snikch, and good luck.

Maldur

First Post
Well played, good luck withthe finals you both!!

I wonder what insanity Clay will come up with this time.
(hope it involves applepies)

Sniktch

First Post
Wow, I feel like a wild card team in the Superbowl :D Sorry for not checking in again yesterday but it was my anniversary ;) NiTessine, thanks - you're a great competitor and I feel lucky to have slipped past you.

Clay, I'm ready to go. Bring on Speaker and the final round - there can be only one! :D

alsih2o

First Post
alright kids, arwink is gonna be running slow with judging, so pics will be posted by tonight, and you will have 72 hours.

alsih2o

First Post
5 pictures, 72 hours

here we go-

sniktch vs speaker- the finals

pic 1

Attachments

• twip_2000_0505_01.jpg
    twip_2000_0505_01.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 236

Remove ads