CG's IC Rescue at Rivenroar

EvolutionKB

First Post
Upon listening on the area beyond the door, Whorven turns. "A prisoner is beyond here." The dwarf opens the door, brandishing his craghammer, ready for threats.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
The brooch is made of silver and seems to be of ancient design. There is an enamel overlay of a blue crescent moon, although it seems fairly recent and of poor quality, due to the way it is flaking off. The Crescent moon reminds you of the goddess, Sehanine, whom many gnomes worship. The carvings glow slightly and you realize this brooch has healing properties.
OOC: Healer's Brooch +1

Whorven hears a voice calling, "Hello...".

Thanee

First Post
Keyleth

“Very nice!” Keyleth says, after examining the brooch, her keen eyes taking in every detail it offered, and after discussing her findings with Vessel, who was also taking interest in its symbolic nature.

“As it seems, this brooch will offer protection as well as supporting its bearer's healing prayers. And being dedicated to Sehanine, who has close ties to Melora, the deity I serve, it is a most welcome finding. If you don't mind, I will put it to good use.”

renau1g

First Post
Argosin will smile as they discuss their findings. "Yesss, it seems to be best in your hands Keyleth." he adds, then follows Vessel to investigate with Whorven.

EvolutionKB

First Post
OOC: Oops sorry waiting for the description of the room of which I opened the door.

Whorven, hearing the voice coming from inside, walks into the room. His hammer is still held at the ready, ready for any hidden threats.

Remove ads