• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.

Change Avatar and Signature`

Gradine

Archivist
Not sure how I'm missing this, but I can't seem to figure out where to navigate to in order to change my avatar image and my signature on the new forum. What am I missing?

MonkeezOnFire

Explorer
I'm also having trouble changing avatars. When I go to the account details there is no section to change it. When I click Your Profile in the left sidebar I see my profile as if I were viewing anyone else's profile with no options to edit anything.

Bynw

The Oyarsa of IRC
I changed my avatar when the forums came back up. I think its a theme, new forms. Time for a new avatar image.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Hmm... I spent some time looking at the account settings and preferences and could not find anywhere to edit this.
Go to the upper right corner of the page. Click on your username there. This should take you to your Account Details page.

Look to the left hand side - there's a navbar going down the side of the page. One of the options is "Signature".

Advertisement