Change to Tempests and Doubleswords?

Solodan

First Post
Sounds like double check the armor you're wearing. I'll have to run the test too in order to see what's up. My Dual Chainfighter would be dissapointed if I had to manually adjust all the dumb little power cards :)

MonkeeGalore

First Post
Sounds like double check the armor you're wearing. I'll have to run the test too in order to see what's up. My Dual Chainfighter would be dissapointed if I had to manually adjust all the dumb little power cards :)
I checked this in my Character Builder last night. It looks like that the bonus from the Tempest Fighter option only gets added if you wear light or chain armor - meaning that if you wear no armor, the bonus is not added in. Once I equipped the armor slot, the bonus was calculated correctly.

I checked this in my Character Builder last night. It looks like that the bonus from the Tempest Fighter option only gets added if you wear light or chain armor - meaning that if you wear no armor, the bonus is not added in. Once I equipped the armor slot, the bonus was calculated correctly.
Well you'd have a hard time doing damage if you were running around naked with a giant 2-bladed sword in your hands too!

Remove ads