Changes to Quotes, Tags, Mentions, etc.

Walking Dad

First Post
Twitter-style hashtags. It'll only affect you if you go out of your way to actively follow some. See the "Test" thread in this forum.

Where can I disable 'Hash' tags? Often mess up the use of " ' ". When I want to quote it, it gets changed to a Hash tag.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hey Morrus HM here, (of course) :p

Thanks for taking the quote area away from the Settings UCP it was starting to build up. Also while I have you a sec, I was asked a question and have one for you in return.

I was asked from a newbie here to the forum...

SJRSamurai said:
Ok perfect, another small question since I've searched for the info and came up empty, is there a limit to what I could have my game explore, I mean do you impose a rating like PG 13 or are we allowed to go a bit further than that.

I was going to find the three rules post (Keep it Clean, Keep it on Topic, and wish I could remember the third.:blush:) and couldn't find it either to give him the link. I don't see a new to EnWorld please read this first post anywhere.

So if you have the spot to go digging please let me know. Thanks in Advance :D

HM

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I was going to find the three rules post (Keep it Clean, Keep it on Topic, and wish I could remember the third.:blush:) and couldn't find it either to give him the link. I don't see a new to EnWorld please read this first post anywhere.

The Rules are in the FAQ (so, in the bar with Profile/settings, Shop, Forum, etc: Choose Do Stuff>FAQ>The Rules Of EN World...

Or, just point 'em directly at EN World: Your Daily RPG Magazine - FAQ: The Rules of EN World

Remove ads