• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Changes to Quotes, Tags, Mentions, etc.

Walking Dad

First Post
Twitter-style hashtags. It'll only affect you if you go out of your way to actively follow some. See the "Test" thread in this forum.

Where can I disable 'Hash' tags? Often mess up the use of " ' ". When I want to quote it, it gets changed to a Hash tag.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hey Morrus HM here, (of course) :p

Thanks for taking the quote area away from the Settings UCP it was starting to build up. Also while I have you a sec, I was asked a question and have one for you in return.

I was asked from a newbie here to the forum...

SJRSamurai said:
Ok perfect, another small question since I've searched for the info and came up empty, is there a limit to what I could have my game explore, I mean do you impose a rating like PG 13 or are we allowed to go a bit further than that.

I was going to find the three rules post (Keep it Clean, Keep it on Topic, and wish I could remember the third.:blush:) and couldn't find it either to give him the link. I don't see a new to EnWorld please read this first post anywhere.

So if you have the spot to go digging please let me know. Thanks in Advance :D

HM

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I was going to find the three rules post (Keep it Clean, Keep it on Topic, and wish I could remember the third.:blush:) and couldn't find it either to give him the link. I don't see a new to EnWorld please read this first post anywhere.

The Rules are in the FAQ (so, in the bar with Profile/settings, Shop, Forum, etc: Choose Do Stuff>FAQ>The Rules Of EN World...

Or, just point 'em directly at EN World: Your Daily RPG Magazine - FAQ: The Rules of EN World

Remove ads