Character Building

renau1g

First Post
I'm pretty fine with a +2 to any skill, become trained in a non-class skill, or learn any language that's not supernal or infernal, if it fits that I really don't care what it's under. Just make a note on the CS and I'll hopefully remember when I review it

renau1g

First Post
From the wiki:

Character Overhaul

Once before your character advances their first level (or when they do), you may do an overhaul of your character. This is a single opportunity in that character’s career to recreate all mechanical aspects of the character except for class, race, and basic character concept. The overhaul must be approved as per the normal rules for character approval, and requires DM permission if the character is involved in an adventure. For more extensive changes beyond what can be done with the overhaul, consider "retiring" your character for the redesign

LEB:Character Creation - ENWorld Living Eberron Wiki

Luinnar

First Post
Could a summoner change the summon spells that he got with his tome that was bought when creating the character when using an overhaul? (like switch out summon fire warrior from the tome/spellbook with another level 1 summon).

renau1g

First Post
Nope, here's the fire-themed tome:

Property: This tome contains two wizard daily fire powers. Both powers must be of a level equal to or lower than that of the tome. Choose these powers when you acquire the tome; they cannot be changed later. You can add these powers to your spellbook.

Not normally, but it's fine during a full overhaul as its not your class, race, or basic concept

Luinnar

First Post
Nope, here's the fire-themed tome:

Property: This tome contains two wizard daily fire powers. Both powers must be of a level equal to or lower than that of the tome. Choose these powers when you acquire the tome; they cannot be changed later. You can add these powers to your spellbook.

Not normally, but it's fine during a full overhaul as its not your class, race, or basic concept
OK thanks :)

twilsemail

First Post
I know this was recently raised in either this thread or discussion. I apologize if this is just asking the same question again.

There are a ton of things out there that mention the PoLand gods either in pre-reqs or flavor.

If it's just mentioned in flavor is it acceptable for an LEB character?

Would it be worthwhile to put up a proposal to translate the gods from one setting to another? Would this need to be case by case or could we just change pre-reqs from, say, Pelor to Dol Arrah/the Flame?

It seems like everyone who isn't the Raven Queen has some kind of corollary in the Eberron pantheon.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I prefer to here specific rather than generals, but in general
- Anything w/ FR/PoL/non-Eberron-Setting requirements are out
- Anything w/ FR/PoL/non-Eberron-Setting flavor may be out, may be in
For example, Spellscars are pretty much FR-specific.

This, as I said, is general. If you can list specifically what you want, then it can be clarified (or proposed to inclusion). Hope this helps.

twilsemail

First Post
I've still got 3 months until I can bring in another PC (assuming Pis doesn't drown). I'll probably have another 20 concepts between now and then. The fact that I'm usually DMing at the table doesn't help the situation.

I was browsing the boons in DMG2 and thoughts a few of them looked appealing to a few concepts. I'd like to try a Monk at some point who's pretty much without posessions. Tattoos and Boons would help a lot with that.

Remove ads