• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Level Up Approvals

Aura

Explorer
Karra is APPROVED for level 2. Just a few changes, most notably adding in new HP:[sblock=Disclosure]XP TNL updated to 3300
HP expression clarified and HP updated to 21
2d8 (14) + Con (2) + Toughness (3) + FC (2)
Initiative Misc bonus clarified as Trait
Fortitude total updated to +4 and Will total updated to +3
Ranged Dagger Attack total unchanged, but DEX contribution corrected to 1
Favored Class bonus in Racial Features noted as +2 HP
Updated skill point expression to level 2
Fixed apparent typo in the number of Ranks in Intimidate (from 4 to 1), no change in current ability[/sblock]
Have fun!

Aura

Explorer
Jonas is APPROVED for level 5. Only one minor update and one notation:[sblock=Disclosure]Updated Power Attack stat block to reflect new level of PA: -2 attack / +4 damage (+6 2h)
Put +1 for tracking in Survival to make it easy to remember[/sblock]Go forth and have fun!

PS: One of my favorite teamwork feats (for inquisitors, anyway) is Switch Places. Great in crowded situations, and also a great way of building 'big man interpose'.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Thanks, [MENTION=6747658]Aura[/MENTION]. I'll look at Switch Places for sure. Luckily, I can swap those out without even rebuilding him and if I like it just have make sure that's what I put in 'permanent' place when he gets his next one.

Aura

Explorer
Tamarie seeks a level-up approval for 3rd: http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Tamarie_(Aura)

Summoning creatures makes me sigh. I like summoned creatures. I don't like virtually any of the rest of the spells in the conjuration school. And getting spell focus in that school is required for the feats to summon better creatures.

Sooo... I took it anyway. Yay.

PS: Is there any way of substituting a sorcerer's bloodline arcana in exchange for something else? Cross-blooded adds a 2nd arcana, but the cost is rather... harrowing.

Last edited:

Aura

Explorer
I APPROVED Roo (of Kanga subtype). Just one little thing you need to do, jkason, is choose a level 7 FC bonus. I could not find it anywhere. Minor issues: I added his class skill bonus on Survival, and fixed skill point equation to factor in human bonus every level (total was correct.) All in all he was in great shape.

I'd like to suggest buying silver or cold iron light maces. Because nasty things.

Remove ads