Character Level Up Approvals

ealt

Explorer
So in the timeline I have established for Arradon, he got cast out recently, I was thinking less than a year. His sister was equivalent human age 10 when she was killed. This makes it unlikely that Autumn could have been the girl he refused to kill, the time just doesn't work. However, having been raised in the Harran, Autumn would no doubt recognize Arradon for a member of the Thorn, she may even have heard about the incident, elves betraying their own is kind of a big deal.

GlassEye

Adventurer
You don't really need a god for a witch. Witch patrons are more like forces of nature, or concepts that are strong enough to give out power. You could refer to it by a name, or pretend it is a god, but it really isn't.

EDIT: You can pretty much fluff it however you want, though.

Last edited:

MerryMortician

Explorer
Submitting Aelspeth for approval at Level 2.

I did quite the overhaul on her wiki page and toyed with the source code for the first time. Hopefully there aren't any tremendous problems. Aside from mysterious boxes within boxes that only sometimes appear, it looks good on my computer.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Submitting Aelspeth for approval at Level 2.

I did quite the overhaul on her wiki page and toyed with the source code for the first time. Hopefully there aren't any tremendous problems. Aside from mysterious boxes within boxes that only sometimes appear, it looks good on my computer.
fixing a bit of the formatting faults. I found if you copy and paste a blank line when you need a new line it omits that box in a box.

Remove ads