Character Level Up Approvals

sunshadow21

Explorer
I am starting to get annoyed with the wiki for character sheets. It didn't like me trying to update Thuvian and it's not being overly cooperative about letting me create a new character either.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I am starting to get annoyed with the wiki for character sheets. It didn't like me trying to update Thuvian and it's not being overly cooperative about letting me create a new character either.

I don't have any good suggestions for you other than to keep trying. I am glad to hear that you are working on a new character though!

Anastrace

First Post
Back from sickness, house hunting, and job stress, and submitting Leira Olren for review. Did have a heck of a time trying to format the cash section. It gave me fits trying to fix the link causing weird issues.

*edit*
I didn't update the coinage in there until approved and I peruse the Mystic Pearl for some new toys. Once I do, I'll update the coinage on hand portion.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Back from sickness, house hunting, and job stress, and submitting Leira Olren for review. Did have a heck of a time trying to format the cash section. It gave me fits trying to fix the link causing weird issues.

*edit*
I didn't update the coinage in there until approved and I peruse the Mystic Pearl for some new toys. Once I do, I'll update the coinage on hand portion.

I have cleared up some of the formatting things, but I am sure there are others yet to adjust. I don't know what caused the stuff, but there you go.

Remove ads