Character Level Up Approvals

Aura

Explorer
I did pre-approval work on Thuvian. All he needs for a quick approval is to pick his new language. He should have Abyssal, Common, 4 Int/Racial languages and 7 Linguistics languages for a total of 13.

Minor changes, all improvements/clarifications, were made:[sblock=disclosure]AC improved to 15 (Dex 3, Armor 2)
FF AC improved to 12 (Armor 2)
Noted FC taken as Skill Point 7 times in Racial Features
Languages: (Abyssal, Common, +4 for Int, +7 for Linguistics) One language short
Added * to represent one additional 1st level spell slot
Updated ‘Nora’ to ‘Thad’ where appropriate
Updated ‘Masterwork Backpack’ to ‘Handy Harversack’
Updated level to 7 in Char_Info_DIV[/sblock]

NOT YET, just give me a quick message when you have that language picked.

sunshadow21

Explorer
Which version of Landellian would have been the dominant one in Sumbru before it's collapse? Thuvian's concern about regional languages is limited, but investigating that city's fate would certainly be of interest to him sufficient to learn more of it's local language.

Aura

Explorer
ss21: Old Landellian would be the language of Sumbru, pre-collapse. Luckily this was asked by Fallout_Commander some time ago and I couldn't remember the answer but I looked it up on his character sheet. :p

Aura

Explorer
Looking over Menik for a level-up review. Two things you need to choose:

(1) The language from his rank in Linguistics, so it can be from anywhere you choose.
(2) One more skill rank (I added it up twice and get only 59, with 60 available.)

I made some pre-approval corrections:[sblock=disclosure]Changed location to DWI as Children of the Mud has ended
Changed level in Char_Info_DIV to 10
Increased number of times +1 HP taken to 10
Increased value of gear carried to 40149.2gp (1000 more than shown) and decreased available gold to compensate for it. My best guess is the pearl of power might have been missed in your addition.[/sblock]

NOT YET, but just pick your language and skill rank and you're ready to roll.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Autumn Foxfire APPROVED for level 3. I have to say that I like the cleanliness of certain sections of her sheet (particularly the Combat Statistics).

Remove ads