• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Level Up Approvals

jbear

First Post
Maui ready for review :) [MENTION=6666968]Satin Knights[/MENTION] Sorry about getting the thread mixed up! I have changed Jaguar to Leopard (you were right, a jaguar is 3rd party, I hadn´t picked that up). I have also added the Deinonychus as an alternative beast shape for Maui.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Maui ready for review :) @ Satin Knights Sorry about getting the thread mixed up! I have changed Jaguar to Leopard (you were right, a jaguar is 3rd party, I hadn´t picked that up). I have also added the Deinonychus as an alternative beast shape for Maui.

why not use stats for a leopard, but call it a jaguar?

Satin Knights

First Post
SdW: Because then it is harder for the judge to go searching through the books to find the information to double check.

Maui has been APPROVED for fifth level.

mfloyd3

Explorer
Iago has completed Forge of Fury and needs his finances checked.

No rush on this, as I am probably going to take a break from LPF for a while to work on other projects. So, Iago will be sidelined for the moment.

He is spending the time in his home copying scrolls. He has bought 2 second level scrolls, and commissioned 2 second level scrolls; he will make 2 copies of each (one for his home spellbook, and one for his traveling spellbook). He will be done by May 15, which is the earliest I would bring him back in any case.

Scott DeWar

Iago has completed Forge of Fury and needs his finances checked.

No rush on this, as I am probably going to take a break from LPF for a while to work on other projects. So, Iago will be sidelined for the moment.

He is spending the time in his home copying scrolls. He has bought 2 second level scrolls, and commissioned 2 second level scrolls; he will make 2 copies of each (one for his home spellbook, and one for his traveling spellbook). He will be done by May 15, which is the earliest I would bring him back in any case.
Finals i am guessing?

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Larissa:
a) You didn't have the 1.5x for strength damage on the greatsword. Fixed.
b) The DC for your channels bumped up. Fixed.

Larissa is APPROVED for 7th level.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION] I think there's a flaw with Heinrich that needs (immediate) correction. Unless I'm reading the class description incorrectly, Spell Specialization (taken by Heinrich as his 5th level bonus feat) is not available as a bonus feat - those must be Metamagic, Item Creation or Spell Mastery. Spell Specialization is a General Feat.

Also, I don't see Break Weapon in the Paizo spell lists. Did you by chance mean Break?
And rather than Piercing Scream, possibly you meant Ear-piercing Scream?

(Not trying to be a jerk about these last, but it makes it easier for me to look them up if their correct names are listed. And on the "Break" thing I wanted to make sure you're not counting on having a spell that's not approved.)

On a positive note - I greatly appreciate you listing the spells in alphabetical order! That makes it way easier to look them up!

Finally, you have a +1 Light Crossbow listed in your weapon stats, but I don't see it anywhere in your equipment list (could be missing it, I'm old and getting farsighted).

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

@Scott DeWar I think there's a flaw with Heinrich that needs (immediate) correction.
1. Unless I'm reading the class description incorrectly, Spell Specialization (taken by Heinrich as his 5th level bonus feat) is not available as a bonus feat - those must be Metamagic, Item Creation or Spell Mastery. Spell Specialization is a General Feat.

2. Also, I don't see Break Weapon in the Paizo spell lists. Did you by chance mean Break?
And rather than Piercing Scream, possibly you meant Ear-piercing Scream?

3. (Not trying to be a jerk about these last, but it makes it easier for me to look them up if their correct names are listed. And on the "Break" thing I wanted to make sure you're not counting on having a spell that's not approved.)

4. On a positive note - I greatly appreciate you listing the spells in alphabetical order! That makes it way easier to look them up!

5. Finally, you have a +1 Light Crossbow listed in your weapon stats, but I don't see it anywhere in your equipment list (could be missing it, I'm old and getting farsighted).

1.Will fix that in a bit .. .. ..You know, I might have thought that spell mastery was a type of feat, not an actual feat name. .. .. ..

2. purchased on post 103. the ear piercing scream is correct as is break. corrected

3. I know your not a jerk

4. glad to do SOMETHING right.

5. sold on post 342 of the pearl

Last edited:

Remove ads