Character Level Up Approvals

Gorgon Heap

First Post
Will do. Done. There was an original picture? I honestly don't remember - I think there the GM put there as a placeholder. The current one is poor quality because it's a photo of a drawing. But it's my art so I'd rather not do away with it. Maybe I can find a way to make it brighter, etc.

Oops! I forgot to say thanks!

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Working on Sylvain:
a) The scorpion gives you a +4 initiative. It also affects you if it is within a mile, so adjusted.
b) You shorted your skills quite a bit. I think you were thinking INT bonuses are not retroactive. They are. So, you have another 8 skill points to spend.
c) What XP have you earned this adventure? That adventure wasn't even listed in your adventure log until I put it there. [MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION] needs to update the first page with the XP totals. On some adventures, I can calculate it for people if I know what the encounter XP was. But, I can't tell on this adventure.

b and c are holding up the approval.

mfloyd3

Explorer
Larissa leveled mid-adventure, so did not have her finances reviewed. She is ready to have them reviewed now.

Also, Iago is in the same position.

No hurry on either, I'm taking a break from LPF, but wanted to tie up loose ends.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases