• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Level Up Approvals

Satin Knights

First Post
Since Thuvian is going out soon, I looked him over. General note: People should put there characters in the Awaiting Approval category so I can see them a little easier.
a) I found a transcription error in finances. 1,973.55 vs 1937.55. fixed.
b) Nora's BAB went up because her master's did. Fixed that, but Nora probably needs a little more looking at. Since she hides in her pouch except to feed, I am not worried about it though.
c) I listed which spells are affected by the new feats in the feats section.

Thuvian is APPROVED for fifth.

Satin Knights

First Post
Ok, I goofed on something. I have no idea what I was thinking at the time. I would like to have judge's approval to do the following:

1. Change Feat - Light armor proficiency to - Combat Casting.

I do not know when I chose this or why. I might have been in a hurry. I just don't remember doing this

The other things can be done in Arcane row.

Thank you in advance.
GE said okay in another thread, but I will okay this as well. I changed it on your wiki sheet.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Thank you SK, I actually got side tracked and forgot this. health issues compounded by travel plans.

sunshadow21

Explorer
I'll level Thuvian to 5 so that I have a character in that range if needed. Quillian is still at level 3 (or will be as soon as I apply the finishing touches to his leveling), so I can still cover that range as well.

Remove ads