• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Level Up Approvals

Aura

Explorer
Francis John III is APPROVED for level 4. No substantial changes were made.[sblock=disclosure]Edited level in Char_Info_DIV.
Changed Damage Reduction to standard notation (it's not on a percent basis).[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Jaelle Nuri is APPROVED for level 5. Minor notation changes were made:[sblock=disclosure]Updated number of hit dice and level used in hit point expression to 5. Hit Point total was unchanged (already updated.)
Updated Char_Info_DIV to state level is 5.[/sblock]
Have fun!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Vincenzo del Vecchio da via della Rosa D'Avorio II, Single hand fighter is now level 11

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Vincenzo_(Scott_DeWar)#Basic_Information

goal to reach: 105,000 xp
Class: free hand fighter
BAB: +10/+5 to +11/+6/+1
Fort: +7 to +8
Ref: +3 to +3
Will: +3 to +3
Features: general feat: crit bleed ; Elusive (Ex); singleton (EX)+2 attack
HP: 13+11+11+11+11+11+11+11+11+11+11+10=122 (Max -2; +2 con)
Skill Pts: +4 = +2(Class)+1(Int)+1 (Race)+ 40 (Old Total) = 44 (New Total)
skills improved: perception +2,bluff +1, sense motive +1

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Thank you! I saw the notification that you had done something in the wiki to Vincenzo, and I had hoped it was the approval.

Aura

Explorer
I APPROVED Barlo for level 10. A few edits were made:[sblock=disclosure]Corrected hit dice to 10. No change in HP.
Advanced Bardic Knowledge to +5 and all effected skills.
Corrected spelling of Dazzling Display.[/sblock]

You might want to clean up Versatile Performance description to a clearer list of which 3 performances he has.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Thanks, Aura, especially for catching the little errors. :)

The Versatile Performance has the three skills listed, I added in Dance on the Title for Class Features. But I listed the associated Skills down at the bottom of the skills section. All make sense?

Remove ads