• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Level Up Approvals

GlassEye

Adventurer
I get a feat at level 3?

no, but it is listed that you did

Yes, you do get a feat at level 3! Everyone gains a feat at 3rd level. You had Iron Will, the feat you took at 2nd level, still listed. I've deleted it from the level 3 level-up summary so you can add a feat. Also, I re-added the level 2 level-up summary from a past iteration. I did a couple of minor edits for readability.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I'm not sure about that; I'll leave that to FrancisJohn to say since he was checking your sheet over. I just wanted to clarify on the feat.

FrancisJohn

Explorer
darn, i meant to clarify fighter feat. my bad. sorry [MENTION=6801450]Trogdor1992[/MENTION] and [MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION]

alright [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION], this is what I have for Zinnelis:

Things I fixed:
1. I fixed a missing an HP. 11 + 9 = 20!
2. Doesn't matter at all really, but your arcane spell failure chance is 10% for the leather armor
3. Took out the section instructions to clean it up
4. Played with weapon, skill, and equipment formatting

Things you need to do:
1. Look at the gold total section, it's tough to do mid-adventure. Not sure what judges would say about totals and whatnot.
2. I think you need to take an extra language due to a rank in linguistics?

Things I like:
1. I liked that you keep his location updated. Underbridge ftw!
2. How you organize your character knowledge

FrancisJohn

Explorer
Rak'tan is APPROVED for level 3!

I would like to review Arradon, but he's level 4. I do like the every four level rule though. Judges are judges for a reason.

Remove ads