Character Submission Thread

Grayn

First Post
@SK

a) I missed that, so I pulled Charming and replaced it with Courageous.
b) I got ahead of myself, I think. Extra feat has been removed.
c) Trying to figure out the familiar's skills was confusing. I was using "For each skill in which either the master or the familiar has ranks, use either the normal skill ranks for an animal of that type or the master's skill ranks, whichever is better." while working the skills.
e) Thanks! I did not see the alternate cantrips section.

Mr.Tinker

First Post
Well, on a concillitory basis only, what is the Artisian's Tools for? I know it's only 1 lb. unfortunately I can't see any thing to equal 5 lb.
Ohh, okay ! Artisian's Tools are for crafting items. I thought I could use them to craft items but now I can see that I can't use them to craft mutagens, potions and bombs!

Another look at Morgrym:
A) Background: Please choose "open" if you are going to allow GMs to add background/fluff for master Grimgorr, or "closed" if you want to be the only one to flesh out his personality or story.
B) Go find a picture for your character. The default one that we are moving to using is not that flattering. :lol:

Tweaks were sufficient. A is minor enough that Morgrym has his first approval of two.
A) Alright, making that one an open !
B) Been trying to find a fitting picture, but its harder than I thought ! Will find one soon !

I can see that I have made an critical error and want to change some of my inventory. Reason: I thought I could use artisians tools to craft mutagens, potions and bombs, but I need the Alchemy Kit to do so. Sorry !

Last edited:

Mr.Tinker

First Post
thanks for the approval !

I made some final adjustments to gear and items:

Replaced Universal Glue and Aritisians kit with the Alchemy Kit.

The bad news is that I gained 45 lbs in gear... its crazy that the alchemy kit weighs so much ! So my speed drops down to 10ft...

Satin Knights

First Post
Morgrym: If your base movement is 30', the heavy load speed is 20'. So, it isn't that bad. Your ACP penalty is -6. So, it looks like you are going to be setting down your backpack quite often. :heh:

Remove ads