Character Submission Thread

GlassEye

Adventurer
Aritisians kit with the Alchemy Kit.

The bad news is that I gained 45 lbs in gear... its crazy that the alchemy kit weighs so much ! So my speed drops down to 10ft...

The Alchemy kit from the APG was renamed Alchemy Crafting kit in UE. Somehow it also gained 45 lbs. of weight while otherwise remaining the same. I think that's a typo but errata hasn't been issued for UE yet. As far as I'm concerned you could use the APG/5 lb. version.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[MENTION=6706173]Mr.Tinker[/MENTION], just getting your attention to the above post by GlassEye ^

Scott DeWar

Submitting my first character. Stumbled a bit in setting things up but I think it should be mostly okay: Harkoz D'Vorza

Let me know what needs to be fixed or changed.

At a quick glance I see you put a rank in Craft: Jewelry. Is this for flavor only?

In LPF the judges have it so there is no gain from crafting by not having crafting at all. Craft magic stuff is done by NPC by way of Arcane row where you can buy or sell items mundane or arcane at full price.

If it is for flavor, you would do your self a favor and use it in a knowledge or some thing. Perhaps perception?

Triskaideka

First Post
At a quick glance I see you put a rank in Craft: Jewelry. Is this for flavor only?

In LPF the judges have it so there is no gain from crafting by not having crafting at all. Craft magic stuff is done by NPC by way of Arcane row where you can buy or sell items mundane or arcane at full price.

If it is for flavor, you would do your self a favor and use it in a knowledge or some thing. Perhaps perception?

No that is a mistake, technically, I did not realize it was fluffed to that extent. Before I change it, I will ask if craft skills can still be used to make passive income during downtime, like professions?

Scott DeWar

nope. they make up for it by having time based gold and xp gained while in a game, unfortunately if you are in between games you get nuthin. Profession gets you nuthin as well.

Mr.Tinker

First Post
Sv: Character Submission Thread

Hmm, while we are talking about crafting I have a question. Can you still craft items by only buying material components? Or do u need to pay full price for the items?

Triskaideka

First Post
nope. they make up for it by having time based gold and xp gained while in a game, unfortunately if you are in between games you get nuthin. Profession gets you nuthin as well.

Might as well sink the points into a useful skill then. Very well, I'll need to rework his background a tiny bit since there's a reference there, but otherwise so far so good.

Triskaideka

First Post
Done. Moved the skill point to Know (local), added a skill bonus I forgot about, amended his background to reflect change in skills, removed artisan kit and adjusted weight and wealth in accordance.

Remove ads