Character Submission Thread

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Charity:
a) I did a few formatting tweaks.
b) As I stated earlier, you don't need the UMD for using CLW wands. If you want to swap that out for something else, you may.

Charity has her first APPROVAL of two.

Aura

Explorer
b) As I stated earlier, you don't need the UMD for using CLW wands. If you want to swap that out for something else, you may.

Thanks SK, I'm mulling it over now. Could be useful for upper magics, like a Staff of Life. Then again, thinking of Sacred Touch (highly appropriate) or Deft Dodger (good long term utility.)

Emily Halten is complete! I can't post links yet, but search the wiki and you'll find her. She's a synthesist...just like the character elecgraystone just finished. Argh. Nothing against Rose, she's a fine character, just...argh.

Anyway, please review her.

elecgraystone

First Post
Well, off the top I see that you used the alternate heritages for tieflings but those are from the Blood of Fiends book. From the list of approved sources, you'd only be able to pick the base tiefling from the advanced race book (+2 int, +2dex, -2 cha, darkness 1/day. ect).

GlassEye

Adventurer
Variant Heritages, such as the Azata-blooded that you've used for Emily, aren't from an approved source. I think that's what elecgraystone means.

Ah. Fair enough, I'll switch her back. Thanks guys.

elecgraystone: since I've got you here, where did you find all that food on Rose's character sheet? I wanted to give Emily some trail rations or something, but I couldn't find any food at all in the Pathfinder SRD.

Remove ads