Charwoman Gene's Scales of War (IC)

Lukeworm

First Post
Horatio

Encouraged by Keyleth’s success Horatio blasts the goblin once more with arcane cold, the creature flinches in pain slowly, very slowly, but is still up. Taking advantage of this Horatio grabs the rope and with a daring move, for him at least, swings across the pit.

OOC: Standard action Ray of frost on G1 Hit for 6 damage and slowed until end of my next turn. 1d20+6=16, 1d6+4=6.
Minor action sustain Mage hand
Move action Acrobatics to swing acros the pit (+5 from Mage Hand) to J9 1d20+8=24

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
OOC: Mognyr J7 do you Mean?

The goblin is badly wounded and spends the round ignoring you but instead frantically trying to open the cage. His effort are not unnoticed, and some thing slashes at him through the bars, and he is dying on the ground.

Keyleth HP 24/24[12], HS 8/8[6], AP 1;
Mogrym HP 16/31[15], 3tp, HS 11/12[7], AP 1;
Horatio HP 19/24[12], HS 8/8[6], AP 1;
Kazim HP 18/29[14], HS 9/11[7], AP 1;
Kalon HP 21/29[14], HS 9/11[7], AP 1;
Brock HP 17/24[12], HS 8/8[6], AP 1;

G1 *Boxed text death*5/31[15]AC 16, FRW(12,14,11) Bloodied
G2 Dead

EvolutionKB

First Post
Kazim

Kazim wipes the goblin blood off his blade as he catches his breath. He can tell by the relatively relaxed look of his comrades that they dispatched the goblin that fell down the pit. "Good job everybody." He looks at Brock and shakes his head. "That was a daring move, chasing after the goblin like that." The genasi, bends over, looking over the body of the goblin up here and calls to those on the other side of the pit. "Search the bodies of the others, maybe they will have something telling us where the prisoners are held. Bring a torch back with you too."

[sblock=ooc]Short rest begin! I'll spend one surge. HP: 25/29 HS: 8/11 Search over the body of the goblin. Where to next? I vote for going to the north.[/sblock]

Thanee

First Post
Keyleth

Now that the immediate danger is gone, though she is listening closely to that "thing in the cage" in case the goblin has been successful in setting whatever is in there free, Keyleth uses another healing prayer to close Mognyrs wounds, who still is the most heavily wounded of them all, before also taking a short rest a few steps away from the pit.

OOC: Healing Word on Mognyr for 6 + HSV; then take a short rest.

Redclaw

First Post
Mognyr kicks the dead goblin, then crouches down to rest. Very daring, the gnoll agrees. I'm impressed.

[sblock=ooc] happily spending a healing surge with the healing word, bringing him to 29/31, 10/12 surges[/sblock]

Mr Rusty

First Post
Brock HP 23/24[12], HS 7/8[6], AP 1

Brock dusts himself off and swings his bow over his shoulder. "More to come, I guess" He frowns as he tends to his wound. "If we can, lets leave that pit alone for awhile ok."

ooc: short rest. surge: -1, hp+6 17to23.

Lukeworm

First Post
Horatio
Horatio takes a short rest as well to regain his vigor. He is not comortable resting near the creature that killed the goblin in the pit and his eyes wander there from time to time.
When Brook mentions the pit he quicqly answres “I admit I don’t want to go down there but leaving what ever is there behind us is not a good idea either. We may need to come back this in a hurry and some one may fall into the pit then.” With that said he goes to the pit edge and cast light at the bootom trynig to see what is down there.

OOC: Short Rest, spend healing surge to regain full HP.
Cast Light at K10 (where the daed goblin is)

HP 24/24 HS 7/8 (6)
Action points 2 ( I assume we get one for this encounter)
Daily: Sleep 1/1

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
OOC: I assume Kalon spends one surge.

Keyleth HP 24/24[12], HS 8/8[6], AP 2;
Mogrym HP 29/31[15], HS 10/12[7], AP 2;
Horatio HP 24/24[12], HS 7/8[6], AP 2;
Kazim HP 25/29[14], HS 8/11[7], AP 2;
Kalon HP 28/29[14], HS 8/11[7], AP 2;
Brock HP 23/24[12], HS 7/8[6], AP 2;

You find nothing of Value on the goblins and hobgoblins aside from mundane equipment and a few coppers (4-6cp each).

You all gain 120xp.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
The pit has a south and west wall of reinforced and excavated dirt. The north and east walls end in a wooden cage. The goblin corpse is missing an arm, and you have seen a reddish reptilian snout occasionally nipping at the body through the cage.

EvolutionKB

First Post
"Well let's go to the north then. We can leave that creature be for now, it seems well contained." The genasi holds his blade out in front of him. "Horatio, can you light this up for me? Mogrym and I will lead again."

[sblock=ooc]Almost halfway to second level! If somebody needs help crossing the pit, I'll suggest to tie a rope to them while two people hold the trailing end to "assist" in getting them across as they jump[/sblock]

Remove ads