D&D 5E Check out Fizban's Alternate Cover!

WotC's James Wyatt talked to Polygon about Fizban's Treasury of Dragons, which also revealed the alternate cover, which you can only get from hobby stores. https://www.enworld.org/threads/fizbans-treasury-the-dragon-book-now-has-a-description-and-a-feat.681399/

WotC's James Wyatt talked to Polygon about Fizban's Treasury of Dragons, which also revealed the alternate cover, which you can only get from hobby stores.

DnD_FTD_Alt_Cover.jpg

Weiley31

Legend
I like how it looks like an old painting or some kind of mosaic that a group of adventurers would stumble upon while searching an ancient dungeon.

I'm excited to see the covers. We don't get any more behind-the-scenes views than we strictly need when working on a book. In my case that means I got practically nothing from the book's contents as the writers were using my work as inspiration instead of vice versa in most cases (I think I went back and changed one map based on a writer's request).

darjr

I crit!
I'm excited to see the covers. We don't get any more behind-the-scenes views than we strictly need when working on a book. In my case that means I got practically nothing from the book's contents as the writers were using my work as inspiration instead of vice versa in most cases (I think I went back and changed one map based on a writer's request).
Whoa! I can’t wait to see your work!!!!

Remove ads

Remove ads