D&D 5E Check Out Joy Ang's Alternate Covers for the D&D Gift Set

Next week's Dungeons & Dragons Rules Expansion Gift Set comes in at $169.99 and also includes a slipcase and a DM Screen. In addition to the standard version (featuring Grzegorz Rutkowski’s art on Modenkainen Presents Monsters of the Multiverse) there will be versions with alternate cover art as a hobby store exclusive with art from Joy Ang.

Next week's Dungeons & Dragons Rules Expansion Gift Set comes in at $169.99 and also includes a slipcase and a DM Screen. In addition to the standard version (featuring Grzegorz Rutkowski’s art on Modenkainen Presents Monsters of the Multiverse) there will be versions with alternate cover art as a hobby store exclusive with art from Joy Ang.

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 4.17.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 4.17.53 PM.png

Sacrosanct

Legend
Or you could have just accepted my opinion instead of challenging/questioning it. 🤷‍♂️

So, can we drop this now?
I'm not sure if you're new to this internet thing, but asking people to just accept your opinion without question isn't pretty typical lol ;). I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and not react with "who the heck are you to tell others that they have to take what you opine and not question it?"

You're allowed to have your opinion, and I'm allowed to disagree with it, because you don't speak for all older gamers and this is a discussion board. Making an opinion comment that makes an inference about players based on age, and then telling people not to question you isn't going to go over very well to those who don't agree with you. As an older gamer myself, you certainly don't speak for me, so I'm absolutely allowed to disagree with a statement you make inferring only younger players might like that art.

There's a difference between "I don't like that art" and "Only young people might like that art." I can accept the first no problem, but I don't agree with the second.

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
I'm not sure if you're new to this internet thing, but asking people to just accept your opinion without question isn't pretty typical lol ;). I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and not react with "who the heck are you to tell others that they have to take what you opine and not question it?"

You're allowed to have your opinion, and I'm allowed to disagree with it, because you don't speak for all older gamers and this is a discussion board. Making an opinion comment that makes an inference about players based on age, and then telling people not to question you isn't going to go over very well to those who don't agree with you. As an older gamer myself, you certainly don't speak for me, so I'm absolutely allowed to disagree with a statement you make inferring only younger players might like that art.

There's a difference between "I don't like that art" and "Only young people might like that art." I can accept the first no problem, but I don't agree with the second.
I guess you can't just drop it... so I will. Good-bye.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads