• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Check out my website...

Uller

Adventurer
Okay...it's not as cool as tennyson's flash site (maybe some day), but I'm pretty proud of it for just a couple hours' worth of work, cutting and pasting from my campaign notes and e-mails from the last couple of months.

Anyway...check it out. I've got the layout mostly down and I need to fill up what is left of the content that I have done (the rest will fill in over the next sever months as we play more...)

Here's the link.

It will primarily be used to distribute information to my players and to provide a place where all that information can be stored and organized for them for easy retrieval.

Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions. Also, where can I find some assorted fantasy jpegs to illustrate it?

Last edited:

Uller

Adventurer
Yes...ease of navigation was my primary goal. Everything else is rather secondary, but a clean, professional look is always a plus. Some "eye candy" illustrations would be nice too. Maybe pictures of NPCs and important monsters to help communicate the "flavor" of the game world...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads