Dragonlance Check Out Shadow of the Dragon Queen's Table of Contents!

Courtesy of Fryminis who shared it on Twitter, here's a look at the table of contents from Shadow of the Dragon Queen! The 224 page book has 7 chapters and 5 appendices: Character Creation Prelude to War When Home Burns Shadow of War The Northern Wastes City of Lost Names Siege of Kalaman Appendices: Gear and Magic Items Friends and Foes Sidekicks Story Concept Art Maps

Courtesy of Fryminis who shared it on Twitter, here's a look at the table of contents from Shadow of the Dragon Queen!

The 224 page book has 7 chapters and 5 appendices:
  • Character Creation
  • Prelude to War
  • When Home Burns
  • Shadow of War
  • The Northern Wastes
  • City of Lost Names
  • Siege of Kalaman
Appendices:
  • Gear and Magic Items
  • Friends and Foes
  • Sidekicks
  • Story Concept Art
  • Maps

sodt_toc.jpeg

Scribe

Legend
There will likely be an option to play non-native races, similar to how they limited races in Theros, but gave players and DMs an option to include other races if they wanted.

Almost certainly. We dont need the 'Monster Manual' clause, but I would certainly expect something like it.

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast
There will likely be an option to play non-native races, similar to how they limited races in Theros, but gave players and DMs an option to include other races if they wanted.
That's what I want them to do; if they're going to make this kind of change, call it out. Does anyone know if they've done that?

darjr

I crit!
Red Ruin is an NPC in the new book.

Dragonlance: How to Run Red Ruin Like a Deadly Flying Ace | D&D Beyond via @YouTube #dragonlance #dnd

Remove ads

Remove ads