D&D 5E Check Out Some (Minor) Monster Reveals From Bigby Presents: Glory of the Giants!

Six of of the book's monster's names are revealed!

bigby-presents-glory-of-the-giants-1.jpg

Thanks to miniatures company WizKids, some upcoming miniatures reveal some of the monsters in this Spring's official D&D adventure.

Some of the creatures included in the book (which naturally have a 'giant' theme) are:
  • Stone Giant of Evil Earth
  • Fire Hellion
  • Goliath Chief
  • Frostmourn
  • Giant Lynx
  • Death Giant Necromancer
There's not much more info than that, although the Death Giant Necromancer gets a description --

This Huge miniature features a chilling expression reminiscent of the grave. The souls flitting about this wizard of the undead will be sure to inspire terror for all that look upon its fell visage.

The grave is calling… how will you answer?

lvl20dm

Explorer
I could see some creatures from Monsters of the Multiverse being reprinted in the new MM. Not to fill space, but rather to move some important monsters into the core books. But I'm guessing it will be a rare thing if they do it at all.

I'm excited to see more of Glory of the Giants. These monster books give me more ideas for adventures/encounters than anything else.

ad_hoc

(they/them)
I would like it if adventures used monsters from supplements like Multiverse but then gave an alternative monster from the MM if the DM doesn't have the book.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I would like it if adventures used monsters from supplements like Multiverse but then gave an alternative monster from the MM if the DM doesn't have the book.
Oh, that sort of thing I am so glad for: never assuming any book other than the MM and providing any further stat blocks in the Adventure is helpful, even if there end up being a reprint in a future Monster book.

Remove ads

Remove ads