Check Out These Bladerunner RPG Previews

Free League has shared some previews of its Bladerunner RPG, which comes to Kickstarter next week on May 3rd and looks very likely to be the third million dollar Kickstarter in the last month.

Free League has shared some previews of its Bladerunner RPG, which comes to Kickstarter next week on May 3rd and looks very likely to be the third million dollar Kickstarter in the last month.

9B66E194-9869-46D6-9A71-8B519C4A083B.jpeg
A7DD54D0-F014-451F-BFA4-5B5720155823.jpeg
E7068017-8A41-40BB-BEE8-66C5D2CBA165.jpeg
BE89658E-38F5-4CFE-B5AA-8D5C7E040069.jpeg
3BE630E9-A8F3-45DC-BD66-84D56B85A772.jpeg

MGibster

Legend
Layout designers are very underappreciated.
I suspect that for a lot of us, it's not something we notice unless it's bad. It's not something we think about, and we don't even know enough to appreciate their skills. Editing is the same way. I just don't think about it until I start seeing a lot of spelling, grammatical, and other errors popping up.

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
The Independent Sentinel is going to lose a lot of readers with its doomsday headlines. Although, it's also going to lose a lot of readers as the planet dies...

On the bright side, PDAs will be nicely interactive.
Tonight Show Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

TheAlkaizer

Game Designer
I suspect that for a lot of us, it's not something we notice unless it's bad. It's not something we think about, and we don't even know enough to appreciate their skills. Editing is the same way. I just don't think about it until I start seeing a lot of spelling, grammatical, and other errors popping up.
Bad layout is easily noticeable. I do agree that a whole range of it, from adequate to good is invisible. But great layout design is definitely noticeable, if not only in contrast with other products you own.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads