D&D 5E Check out this beautiful Sword Coast print!

Mepher

Adventurer
Has anyone tried their standard poster print yet? New user discount is $4.99 each for 24x36. Was considering ordering a whole bunch of prints if they are good. I would like to get the full sized sword coast map in vinyl but I could do everything else in poster print if the quality is good.

C

ColinCoump

Check out this beautiful Sword Coast print

Hell yeah Bout time they step up Now wheres a real high performance ram?

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
Has anyone tried their standard poster print yet? New user discount is $4.99 each for 24x36. Was considering ordering a whole bunch of prints if they are good. I would like to get the full sized sword coast map in vinyl but I could do everything else in poster print if the quality is good.

Don't know but based on the vinyl I think you won't be disappointed.

pedro2112

First Post
Bought the hi res map from Mike's website and had it printed out on nice paper in 3' X 5' format. Quite pricey, but well worth it! Still need to determine whether to get it framed, and if so, what type of frame.

My Dessarin Valley vinyl map arrived today, just in time for tonight's game!

I'll take a photo of it when I get home as I don't really want to have to explain the map to any nosy co-workers.

I got mine blown up to 48in x 30in (the actual map only covers about 40in x 30in, with 4 inches of white space at the top and bottom, due to the set dimensions the printer I went through uses).

Even at that size, I'm pleasantly surprised with how well the detail holds up. No blockiness or blurriness. So cheers to Mike Schley for producing such a hi-res map.

Here's a quick pic from last night. PHB shown for a sense of scale.

As I said, it's big, but the detail hold up, even at that size.

IMG_1777.JPG

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases