D&D 5E Check out Witchlight's Table of Contents

There's a (blurry) image of Wild Beyond The Witchlight's table of contents floating round on the internet. It purportedly comes from this Imgur account, but I can't see it there. Introduction: Into the Feywild (4-21) -- running the adventure, player options, trinkets, pronunciation guide Ch. 1: Witchlight Carnival (22-55) Ch. 2: Hither (56-97) Ch. 3: Thither (98-131) Ch. 4: Yon (132-169)...

There's a (blurry) image of Wild Beyond The Witchlight's table of contents floating round on the internet. It purportedly comes from this Imgur account, but I can't see it there.

wl.jpg

• Introduction: Into the Feywild (4-21) -- running the adventure, player options, trinkets, pronunciation guide
  • Ch. 1: Witchlight Carnival (22-55)
  • Ch. 2: Hither (56-97)
  • Ch. 3: Thither (98-131)
  • Ch. 4: Yon (132-169)
  • Ch. 5: Palace of Heart's Desire (170-207)
  • Appendix A: Magic Items (208-214)
  • Appendix B: Factions (215-228)
  • Appendix C: Creatures (229-241)
  • Appendix D: Roleplaying Cards (242-249)
  • Appendix E: Stagefight's Lines (250-252)
  • Story Tracker (253)

Dire Bare

Legend
Looks like a lot of reprints on creatures (booooo) but lots of NPC (Hopefully with new stat blocks)
Meh. I like the list! Plenty of new-to-5th creatures, and most importantly . . . campestris!!! Adorable little singing mushroom friends!

New monsters, and up-conversions of older monsters not yet in 5th, are cool and all, but . . . overrated. It's an adventure! If it's well-crafted and fun, that's all I need.

Dire Bare

Legend
I count 8, or 12 if you are counting multiple stat-blocks of the same creature. Not really what I’d consider plenty, given all the fey that could be there, but we might have different expectations.
8 works for a count. Like I said, plenty. :)

I mean, more would certainly be cool, but this is an adventure, not a monster book.

Weiley31

Legend
I have a feeling I'm about to see more than a few anime rabbit girl rogues/ninjas after harengons come out. Not hating it though.
WoTC knew exactly what they were doing/doors opening when they came up with a Rabbit/Bunny race.

And yes: I am going to use the Haregon as an excuse to have Bunny Girls in DND now.

Weiley31

Legend
For all those sadden by the lack of new 5E fey in this book just remember: The Wilds Beyond the Witchlight is basically WoTC first foray in bringing the Feywild, or any aspect of it, into 5E. 4E was when the Fey got totally revamped, as a whole, for DND. Perhaps they figure they get their feet wet, ala Curse of Strahd, before jumping full blown into this edition's Feywild.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads