• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Checking out a couple new RPGs

Feeroper

Explorer
Hey everyone,

On a whim I decided to spend some Xmas gift card money on a couple RPGs that I have not played before but have been curious about: The Mouse Guard box set and The One Ring.

Anyone have any experience with these 2? I know MG is based on the burning wheel but I'm not very familiar with that either.

I am open to different styles and ways to play an RPG, but I was just curious what the ENworld community thought of these 2 games. Thanks!

Treebore

First Post
I've only played Mouse Guard, and was so surprised at how much fun I had playing it I immediately pre ordered the boxed set.

I do intend on picking up The One Ring, Cubicle 7 hasn't disappointed me yet, and going by what I've been seeing said about it, they won't this time either.

scruffygrognard

Adventurer
I've been reading through The One Ring and it's a great read. Makes me wish that my group would play it (they are all-combat-all-the-time types of gamers).

Remove ads