• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago EN World Game Day: The Aftermath! :)

MattyHelms

First Post
shadowlight said:
We just made it to Chicago! Joshua Dyal and I just checked in to our suites (oooh they're nice... you've got to love high speed internet in room on you laptop :D)

Woo hoo!

Glad you guys made it down and see you tomorrow!

MattyHelms

First Post
OK, everyone-

I think I have the schedule all caught up. Please let me know if I missed anything.

Thank you and see you in the morning!
Matt

GORAK

First Post
Matty Helms -cancelled Slot 2 Unearthed Arcana game

Hello Matt,
I just saw the series of posts regarding Mgrasso sick with the flu and his Slot 4 Unearthed Arcana game cancelled. Well, there are 4 of us (including myself) that were signed up for it so we will be open to fill in any empty seats in other games in the evening slot if that is all right with you. I will tell the other 3 guys the news and we will adjust then. Anyway, I plan to be there tomorrow around 8:30 or so to do breakfast and then the D20 morning game.
later
GORAK

MattyHelms

First Post
GORAK said:
Hello Matt,
I just saw the series of posts regarding Mgrasso sick with the flu and his Slot 4 Unearthed Arcana game cancelled. Well, there are 4 of us (including myself) that were signed up for it so we will be open to fill in any empty seats in other games in the evening slot if that is all right with you. I will tell the other 3 guys the news and we will adjust then. Anyway, I plan to be there tomorrow around 8:30 or so to do breakfast and then the D20 morning game.
later
GORAK

Thanks, GORAK - we'll see you tomorrow!

Nazriel

First Post
Joshua Dyal, if no one else has claimed him yet, I'd like to put pending bid in for Daegnor, the male Elf Ranger. I'd still like to check out the character's personality itself first, but from class alone, I'm interested in playing a Ranger again finally. :) Thanks, and looking forward to seeing everyone in less than 24 hours. :D

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Howdy, As one who was Chicago born (specifically the west suburb of Berwyn) I'll be with you guys in spirit. I'll actually be at the Boston Gameday tomorrow, but am looking forward to chatting with you guys on the ENWorld conference call.

MattyHelms

First Post
Silver Moon said:
Howdy, As one who was Chicago born (specifically the west suburb of Berwyn) I'll be with you guys in spirit. I'll actually be at the Boston Gameday tomorrow, but am looking forward to chatting with you guys on the ENWorld conference call.

[Svengoolie Tone]Ber-wyn!!!![/Svengoolie Tone]

Thanks a bunch - talk to you tomorrow!

PS - Love the sig!

Last edited:

MattyHelms

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
I hope everyone has a great game day! Have fun and be safe.

Thanks a bunch! Keep an eye peeled for the Gameday "aftermath" thread, which is usually chock-filled with funny and revealing photos of all your ENWorld favorites.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads