• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 24 was November 14th: the aftermath!

waterdhavian

First Post
Hey Buzz,

Sign me up for Morning Game 7: Midnight in the Chicago Specimen Collection, and Afternoon Game 2: Operation: First Breach.

I have a question for Paul_Klein,unless I missed it, you mention that we can bring our own characters, what level?

Thanks!

Paul_Klein

Explorer
Hey Buzz,
I have a question for Paul_Klein,unless I missed it, you mention that we can bring our own characters, what level?
Thanks!

Yep! 4th level, 32-point buy. Pretty much any concept you can come up with, as long as it's for the side of the Republic or the Jedi Order, is okay. Any material from any supplement is allowed.

For any others interested in the game, I can also happily provide pregens. In fact, I'll bring several just in case.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
So, we are in the last week, then? Hopefully the weather will hold up through Saturday so that traveling for everyone is easy. No luck on the Le Peep coupons this time around, unless some come in the mail this week. I'll keep watch for them.

Paul_Klein

Explorer
Also, I'm leaving tonight for vacation, and won't be returning until late Friday night. So unfortunately I won't be available to answer any questions. However, I don't have a problem putting my phone number here for people who want to text me a question or two about my game. Feel free! 815-219-1088.

Lothos

First Post
ARGH! Just got informed about this and already missed out on the Supernatural game.. :eek:

Well, for the morning I'd like to be in game 3: Unhallowed Metropolis

And..for the afternoon go ahead and put me in game 2: Star Wars

buzz

Adventurer
ARGH! Just got informed about this and already missed out on the Supernatural game.. :eek:

Well, for the morning I'd like to be in game 3: Unhallowed Metropolis

And..for the afternoon go ahead and put me in game 2: Star Wars
Done!

Kelleris

Explorer
Trevalon, I'd like to call Cedric, if no one else has him loaded up already. House makes more sense as a chronic knifer of guys than as a doctor anyway...

Remove ads