Chicago Gameday 25 is Feb 27th: SIGN UP NOW!

dalkai

First Post
Buzz, please sign me up me for:

- Breakfast
- Slot 1, Game 7. (44: A Game of Automatic Fear)
- Slot 2, Game 7. (The Plunder of Gurnee)

Thanks!

-Dalkai

Nev the Deranged

First Post
No love for SHU, huh?

Hm. I guess I'm gonna leave this CD player I purchased just for this occasion in the package, just in case I end up taking it back.

If I end up at loose ends in the afternoon slot, I'll probably break out Dominion and teach walk-ins to play it.

William Ronald

Explorer
Wow! I was surprised to see how fast Keep on the Borderlands filled up.

For now, sign me up for breakfast and for Afternoon Game 1: The Dungeon of Akban.

However, if there is a cancellation, I would like to make the following offer to buzz. I am ready to run an additional slot of Keep on the Borderlands.

Lothos

First Post
No love for SHU, huh?

Hm. I guess I'm gonna leave this CD player I purchased just for this occasion in the package, just in case I end up taking it back.

If I end up at loose ends in the afternoon slot, I'll probably break out Dominion and teach walk-ins to play it.
It does sound interesting, though I'd be resisting the urge to pull a Horatio Caine every five seconds.

"The body was found five feet from the head."
"Looks like this guy's..."
*long pause*
"...never going to get ahead in life."

YYYYYEEEEAHHHHHH!

Ninjacat

First Post
...I'd be resisting the urge to pull a Horatio Caine every five seconds.
<snip>
YYYYYEEEEAHHHHHH!

*considers smiting Lothos on general principles*

On second thought, though, you know what? Better that you get it out of your system now. You REALLY don't want me to sic the Trickster on you a second time for stealing the Winchesters' version of his schtick. And neither does the rest of the party.

Lothos

First Post
*considers smiting Lothos on general principles*

On second thought, though, you know what? Better that you get it out of your system now. You REALLY don't want me to sic the Trickster on you a second time for stealing the Winchesters' version of his schtick. And neither does the rest of the party.
Meh, a little holy oil and we're good to go.

Though I think I am doing that as a costume idea for ACen. I'll have a shirt that plays sound clips and just load up that soundbite to play after making terrible puns and one liners.

Ninjacat

First Post
Meh, a little holy oil and we're good to go.

Though I think I am doing that as a costume idea for ACen. I'll have a shirt that plays sound clips and just load up that soundbite to play after making terrible puns and one liners.

Awful, awful, awful. And the Trickster you guys encountered was pre-archangel revelation, so don't count on that holy oil (MAN, do I need to directly map out my 'verse's canon, heh.)

Just keep your Horatio away from my table, or the Trickster will cast you all in boyband videos from the late 90s/early 2000s. Possibly as the fangirls.

Lothos

First Post
Awful, awful, awful. And the Trickster you guys encountered was pre-archangel revelation, so don't count on that holy oil (MAN, do I need to directly map out my 'verse's canon, heh.)

Just keep your Horatio away from my table, or the Trickster will cast you all in boyband videos from the late 90s/early 2000s. Possibly as the fangirls.
Duly noted.

Remove ads