Chicago Gameday 26 is June 12th: sign up to play!

SkyWill

First Post
I'll be there soon! Wife has the baby and I am set for a day of greatness! I know on such short notice I can't reserve a spot (since I wasn't sure if I'd be able to make it) but I'm hoping to try the Star Wars game Slot one and Paranoia for slot 2. See you all soon!

buzz

Adventurer
Thanks for posting the pics, Mark! Here are a few I took towards the end of the night:

Picasa Web Albums - buzz - ENWorld Chicg...

Another successful Gameday for the books. In all, I can account for 37 attendees, with the possibility for maybe two more walk-ins that I'm not sure were on the sign-in sheet. That's a pretty decent-sized Gameday; the room certainly felt bustling and loud all day. :)

Thanks to Games Plus, our volunteer GMs, and of course to everyone who attended. A big shout out to the crowd from Madison who came down and filled up all our empty seats!

Special thanks to Tim, Elijah, and Keith for playing in my TSOY event. As I'd never played it before, it had rough spots, but overall I think we had a lot of fun.

More specialer thanks to Bill, Elijah (again!), Dave, and Reid for the "Delta Green in the Vineyard" event in the morning. I had a blast! I even bought a copy of Delta Green d20 (gotta get that setting fluff!) right afterwards. And I am totally sold on DitV now.

Please feel free to share your war stories, and stay tuned for word of the date for Gameday 27.

Ninjacat

First Post
Woooooo, GameDay!

Always an awesome time, but I really enjoyed yesterday. Even if I was more of a Game Journeyman than a Game Master, losing track of NPC names and which one was which in BOTH slots, heh.

Extreme thanks as always to Buzz for organizing, Curt & Games Plus for hosting, and super thanks to all my players, who definitely got into both their characters and the settings, making things just tons of fun all around. (I got your nose... *dies laughing*)

And since all my Supernatural players just look to see I'm running an event and sign up without reading it (which IS a compliment, though, thanks!), the link to the SUPERNATURAL: ROADTRIP opening credits leads to the video on my site, _here_, and there's a download button beneath it, if you wanted a copy.

Oh, and Yes, Padre Carlos successfully removed the demon's marks from your souls at noon the next day. (I gotta write the next "episode" to be fast-forwardable, so we don't keep missing important details at the end, oops.)

See Y'all Next Time!!! :D

Last edited:

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Good times! Thanks to Buzz and Curt, WJ and Reidzilla, and to all my fellow players. Special shout out to my Madison peeps. Let's do it all again RSN (but not too RSN, I need some sleep @_@).

Remove ads