Chicago Gameday 34 is March 23rd: SIGN UP TO PLAY!

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Huh. Yeeeeeaah. I am almost tempted to just call it a wash and stay home now, but I guess I can just hang out and maybe play Dominion or something until everyone's ready to go to dinner. Bummed, though.

FWIW, I think the FATE game would have run fine with 2 players, plus we probably would have gotten some walk-ins. *shrug*

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Huh. Yeeeeeaah. I am almost tempted to just call it a wash and stay home now, but I guess I can just hang out and maybe play Dominion or something until everyone's ready to go to dinner. Bummed, though.

FWIW, I think the FATE game would have run fine with 2 players, plus we probably would have gotten some walk-ins. *shrug*

Would you teach me Dominion in the morning? I've always wanted to learn and it looks like Table B is still free. :)

meganjank

First Post
Hi folks -

Unfortunately, I've been called in to work last minute on Saturday and won't be able to make it to Gameday this go around. So please take me out of the Apocalypse West and Cold Steel Wardens. Sorry guys! Hopefully that opens up spots for people that want them.

See you next time around!
Megan

buzz

Adventurer
Hi folks -

Unfortunately, I've been called in to work last minute on Saturday and won't be able to make it to Gameday this go around. So please take me out of the Apocalypse West and Cold Steel Wardens. Sorry guys! Hopefully that opens up spots for people that want them.

See you next time around!
Megan
Sorry to hear it, Megan. I've removed your sign-ups.

That means that Apocalypse West is no longer full, if someone wants to grab the newly-opened spot.

buzz

Adventurer
And... a seat has opened up in the Hot War event.

I believe we're now entering the "rash of last-minute cancellations" phase of Gameday. ;)

Nev the Deranged

First Post
I have a morning game, Mark (although I'm contemplating switching from AW to Hot War...)

If there's nothing going on for the afternoon slot, I will happily teach anybody to play Dominion. Or Race for the Galaxy. Or Timeline. Or Jungle Speed. Or whatever.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
I have a morning game, Mark (although I'm contemplating switching from AW to Hot War...)

If there's nothing going on for the afternoon slot, I will happily teach anybody to play Dominion. Or Race for the Galaxy. Or Timeline. Or Jungle Speed. Or whatever.

Ah, I see. I thought you had the morning free and were looking to kill time until the second slot (where I have a game already to run). Maybe next time. :)

Since we moved to the larger table, I could squeeze you into the AD&D 1E game if you'd like to play that in slot two.

Remove ads