Chicago Gameday 34 is March 23rd: SIGN UP TO PLAY!

Delwugor

First Post
Alright I can make this Game Day!
Sign me up for Afternoon Game 4 Fate Core Vs. Tomb of Horrors. Wife is not busy so no baby sitter mess this time, I am not missing it!!!!

Genevieve80

First Post
AAAAHH!!!
Gen80, how based on the show IS your event? -I don't want spoilers, lol! Sad way to make a choice, but I don't think I actually CAN force myself to choose, so maybe Logic crossed with my OCD will help. (Hah.)

I'm using the premise of 20-something monsters sharing an apartment- no specific characters from the show. Sorry- I did a bad job with my description!

Buzz- can you update my description to the following:
So you're a monster... or you live with them. You may have graduated from the drama of high school, but life isn't all peaches and roses. You have to make rent, hold a job, remember to not kill your neighbors- you know, the usual. This game is set in the same vein as Being Human, but won't use any canon elements. Mostly the show reference is a jumping off point. No experience necessary, dice are 2d6 (provided, if needed) and Monsterhearts is a hack of ApocalypseWorld.

buzz

Adventurer
Morning: MonsterHearts
Afternoon: Durance

THANKS!
Added!

Morning slot, Game 3 (D&D Next vs. I6: Ravenloft)

Afternoon slot, Game 7 (Tomb of Horrors/House of Cards Remix)

Thanks!
Added!

Morning slot, game 3

Afternoon slot, game 6

Thanks, Buzz
Added!

Sign me up for Freemarket in the evening, please.
Added!

Breakfast, morning Apocalypse West.
Added!

Please sign me up for game 8: Hot War in the morning
and for game 4: Durance in the afternoon. Thanks!
Added!

Alright I can make this Game Day!
Sign me up for Afternoon Game 4 Fate Core Vs. Tomb of Horrors. Wife is not busy so no baby sitter mess this time, I am not missing it!!!!
Added!

Sign me up for Marvel Heroic in the morning and Leverage in the afternoon. Thanks!
Added!

I'm using the premise of 20-something monsters sharing an apartment- no specific characters from the show. Sorry- I did a bad job with my description!

Buzz- can you update my description to the following:
So you're a monster... or you live with them. You may have graduated from the drama of high school, but life isn't all peaches and roses. You have to make rent, hold a job, remember to not kill your neighbors- you know, the usual. This game is set in the same vein as Being Human, but won't use any canon elements. Mostly the show reference is a jumping off point. No experience necessary, dice are 2d6 (provided, if needed) and Monsterhearts is a hack of ApocalypseWorld.
Updated!

I'd like to be in Monsterhearts in the morning and Leverage in the evening, please.
Added!

Danger5, PhilK, Tofu_Master, Painfully... Breakfast?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases