Chicago Gameday 37 is happening on Saturday, March 15th, starting at 9:30 a.m. (8:00 a.m. if you want to join us for breakfast!)
Player sign-up begins tonight, Monday the 3rd, at 7pm CST.
This time around, player registration for Chicago Gameday is being handled by Warhorn.net. Here's how you sign up.
1. Go to Warhorn.net and sign up for an account if you do not have one already.
2. Once you have your Warhorn account, go to the Chicago Gameday 37 Warhorn page and register. You should see a Register for this event button in the upper right.
3. Clicking the Register for this event button will bring you to a confirmation screen. Click the Register button at the bottom to confirm your registration.
4. Once you're registered, you can view the event schedule by clicking the link in the left-hand nav area.
5. Once you're on the event schedule page, you'll see Play buttons next to the events with available seats. Click the button for the event in which you'd like to play.
6. You should see a confirmation dialog appear. Click Save to confirm your place in the event.
7. You should return to the event schedule. Repeat steps 5 and 6 for all of the events in which you'd like to play. There will be a Withdraw button next to the events for which you have reserved a seat. You can click these buttons to give up your seat in an event.
8. At any time, you can click the Your personal schedule link in the left nav area to view your Gameday 37 schedule.
If you have any problems during sign-up, feel free to contact me.