Chicago Gameday 41 is July 11th: run an event or come to play!

buzz

Adventurer
Okay, I've removed Monsterhearts and Exploding Kingdoms from the schedule. Hopefully, there will be enough for everyone to do in the afternoon. :)

Ninjacat

First Post
I'm going to throw in the towel on Monsterhearts- I've tried to run it with one player before and will not make that mistake again! :)

You KNOW you want to be a Teenage Creature! (Also, I no longer have to feel bad that you're running a Monsterhearts game I can't play in, so thanks for that. *g*)

buzz

Adventurer
Happy Gameday 41 Aftermath!

Another Gameday for the books! Thanks to all of our volunteer GMs, to all our players, and to our gracious hosts, Games Plus.

View my Gameday 41 photos on Facebook, Google+, or Flickr.

As many people noticed, this was a pretty small Gameday, with a total of 26 attendees that I could count, giving it the distinction of tying for smallest Gameday ever. It was mentioned that we were competing with Taste of Chicago, the Crosstown Classic, and the start of the Bristol Renaissance Fair in Kenosha, WI... but honestly I think that it was simply dumb luck. It's also possible that we didn't offer event that appealed to enough people, which is certainly possible. I'll be sending a survey to the mailing list in a few weeks to try and suss out how the Gameday fanbase feels these days.

Regardless, we still had a goodly number of people playing games and having fun, which is what counts!

Thank you all for coming, and I look forward to seeing lost more of you at Chicago Gameday 42 on October 17th.

Remove ads