• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday Planning Thread

MattyHelms

First Post
buzz - Game choice, as always, is up to you guys. I've really fallen for the spirit of Silver Age Sentinels, so I would love to see that run. As for Synnibarr, my running it would mean I'd actually have to learn it (even though not knowing the rules never stopped me from running Cthulhu :) )!!!

Trev - I swear you're on Mark's payroll :)

Diremede - The past few Gamedays have featured some rockin' d20 Modern adventures, so I wouldn't worry about turning up. As for D&D, I'm not sure anyone around here plays it. :)

Ejja_1 - You could always fit more in the bed of your pickup, right? Seriously, glad you can make it.

Later,
Matt

Last edited:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Recently watching The 13th Warrior I've been inspired to maybe doing a Viking thing using d20 rules in one of the slots. I wonder how that would go over...

ejja_1

First Post
Count me in for the vikings as well!

Yes mr helms you can stack them in the bed like corded wood, 9 feet of split corded wood pilled high for the roasting......
(realises he's salivating onto the key board....)
Right were was I again?
Oh yes the ecology of the 1/2 yellow bellied sapsucker 1/2 tarasque....
No thats not it.....
Oh well see you there!

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
MattyHelms said:
I've been reading the Rune RPG, so let me say this to you, Mark - yes, vikings please.

Later,
Matt

Well, I know which side my bread is buttered on...so, Vikings, it is!

:p

Quickbeam

Explorer
I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to be able to make this Gameday after all. What with bachelor parties to plan; other pre-wedding events; time away from home/work for GenCon; a family vacation around the 4th of July; and other assorted obligations.

Please keep me on the list of attendees for now Matty, but I want to candid about the potential for me to back out in the next couple of weeks. The upside is that I know another Chicago Gameday is already on the calendar (sort of) for this fall.

officeronin

First Post
Gameday request -- De-lurking

I am planning to make it this gameday, and have a request. I do not own Traveller d20, but I liked the earlier incarnations. I'd like the opportunity to try it out. Would anyone be willing to run it?

OfficeRonin

MattyHelms

First Post
Mark - Wow! I feel like I have the power supreme! Now, I demand some nachos!!!!

Quickbeam - Keep us posted, but it's not a problem as there really hasn't been any scheduling yet. As much as I'd like to game with you this next Gameday, family, as always, is the most important thing. And, yes, I'm still planning on a fall Gameday.

officeronin - Glad you can make it. I know a few people who may be willing to run some Traveller, so I'll try to get them to post something here.

Thanks,
Matt

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads