• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday: Read about what you missed

buzz

Adventurer
omokage said:
Funny how you let PatrickTH in the door without me, but denied spacepirat3.
Do you mean sqwonk? spacepirat3 didn't ask for your game.

As for PatrickTH, I was most liekly confuzzled trying to remember which GMs cared about approval and which didn't. :confused:

My profuse apologies! :eek: Chalk it up to first-timer error...

pensiv

Explorer
buzz said:
Do you mean sqwonk? spacepirat3 didn't ask for your game.
actually I meant socpsychguy. Sorry

EDIT: Also, Trevalon is moving from my game to Mark's game in the afternoon slot. I suppose that Trevalon should verify this move by posting here, but I was asked to let you know

Last edited:

KnowTheToe

First Post
Since the painting seminar is full I would like all four of the participants to send me a short email describing what you would like to get out of it and if you would like a description of your skills. This will help me customize the event and ensure I do not overlook anything.

knowthetoe@earthlink.net

Thanks

buzz

Adventurer
omokage: Roger. I'll wait for Trev to post so it's "official".

I had thought event-jumping was bad gameday etiquette, though... :)

buzz

Adventurer
Despite being Neutral Good with Chaotic tendencies, I'm going to err on the side of Lawfulness and decree that if you sign up for something, you should stick to it unless there's a really good reason.

Of course, Trev is a Gameday Platinum member, so he can game-jump willy-nilly should he choose. ;)

Hmm... I really need to make up some Gameday Platinum member cards...

pensiv

Explorer
The switch is due to the fact that Mark's afternoon slot is just a single session of his ongoing campaign, which Trevalon has now joined.

Remove ads