• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday X is Feb 26th: Planning stage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnowTheToe

First Post
I will just grab space. It will just be quick gladitorial combat situations to play during lunch and such. I will put together a handful of scenarios and bring minis for anyone who may want to mess around during down time.

William Ronald

Explorer
Hello, everyone. I'm checking in to say that February 26th sounds great to me. So, I plan to be there -- assuming my grad school schedule allows me a little time.

Mark, I would love to sign up for your afternoon game. Everyone missed you last gameday.

pogre

Legend
Buzz or Thalmin,

I would not mind running my massive Dungeon! game, but I really need a 9' x 5' table to lay it out. Is that a possibility? If not I may wander up there to play a couple of games anyway.

Take care,

pogre

FCWesel

First Post
Okay! Hey BUZZZZ, I got one of my game write-ups for you! Buzz put this game in whichever slot that I have the private room for. Thanks.

STARGATE SG-1: THE DEVIL INSIDE
AEG's Stargate Sg-1 D20 RPG
When the Tok’ra send a distress communications to Stargate Command from a planet with a (until that point) never before seen Gate Address, operations team SG-4 is sent to investigate the situation. Despite the fact that the Tok’ra have been less then what you might call a forthright ally, they are one nonetheless. And even if they weren’t, the fact that they mentioned ATLANTIS is more then enough to get SGC’s attention.

Come be a part of SG-4! No experience needed with the RPG, but it would not hurt. (It's a "d20 game" so most anyone here will know the basics already.) Will teach the SG specific rules as we play and will have character sheets ready to go so that we can jump right into the action. Just bring a set of dice, a pencil and some paper and be ready for some SG action/mystery/horror fun. Emphasis on fun!

thalmin

Retired game store owner
pogre said:
Buzz or Thalmin,

I would not mind running my massive Dungeon! game, but I really need a 9' x 5' table to lay it out. Is that a possibility? If not I may wander up there to play a couple of games anyway.

Take care,

pogre
No problem. Just grab one of the 6x10 tables (there are 2 of them). :cool:

FCWesel

First Post
Alrighty BUZZ-ster...

Here's my other game. It's for the game slot in which i do not have access to the Private room. Here's the description:

THIS AIN’T YOUR MAMMA’S GAME DAY, YA' SCREWHEAD! aka GAMES PLUS VS. THE ARMY OF DORKNESS

Imagine…you’re at your favorite gaming store, enjoying an organized day of gaming fun and adventurous play. There’s Oberwiez chocolate milk, and yummy pastries from a local bakery. There’s miniature battles galore and a grand dungeon to clear out by lunch, what could be better? Prizes! Yup, there’s prizes too…loads gaming paraphernalia and neat books from this company or that. But wait, what about this book. It sure is neat looking, all dark and leathery and ancient looking. Hey it’s a Necronomicon…

Yup, “This Ain’t Your Mamma’s Game Day, Ya' Screwhead” brings the Army of Darkness (or is that Army of Dorkness?) right to Games Plus, in downtown Mt Prospect, IL and it’ll be up to you and your table-mates to save yourselves and maybe even that little thing we like to call, “the World”, from the Army of Darkness.

Come play in the world of Eden Studio’s forthcoming “The Army of Darkness: The Roleplaying Game”. Eden’s the guys who brought you the “All Flesh Must Be Eaten”, “Terra Primate” and “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” and “Angel” roleplaying games. If you like cinematic games or just want to recite Bruce Campbell’s various lines from the movies come join the fun. Bring a D10 and be ready for some deadite gaming fun. Rules taught as we play.

Last edited:

FCWesel

First Post
Buzz: Sorry forgot to note that all my games need 4-6 players, and that I might have a extra PC or two just in case we have extra players looking to get in.

TracerBullet42

First Post
FCWesel said:
Alrighty BUZZ-ster...

Here's my other game. It's for the game slot in which i do not have access to the Private room. Here's the description:

THIS AIN’T YOUR MAMMA’S GAME DAY, YA' SCREWHEAD! aka GAMES PLUS VS. THE ARMY OF DORKNESS

Imagine…you’re at your favorite gaming store, enjoying an organized day of gaming fun and adventurous play. There’s Oberwiez chocolate milk, and yummy pastries from a local bakery. There’s miniature battles galore and a grand dungeon to clear out by lunch, what could be better? Prizes! Yup, there’s prizes too…loads gaming paraphernalia and neat books from this company or that. But wait, what about this book. It sure is neat looking, all dark and leathery and ancient looking. Hey it’s a Necronomicon…

Yup, “This Ain’t Your Mamma’s Game Day, Ya' Screwhead” brings the Army of Darkness (or is that Army of Dorkness?) right to Games Plus, in downtown Mt Prospect, IL and it’ll be up to you and your table-mates to save yourselves and maybe even that little thing we like to call, “the World”, from the Army of Darkness.

Come play in the world of Eden Studio’s forthcoming “The Army of Darkness: The Roleplaying Game”. Eden’s the guys who brought you the “All Flesh Must Be Eaten”, “Terra Primate” and “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” and “Angel” roleplaying games. If you like cinematic games or just want to recite Bruce Campbell’s various lines from the movies come join the fun. Bring a D10 and be ready for some deadite gaming fun. Rules taught as we play.

Almighty Buzz...your servant TracerBullet42 here humbly requesting seat #1 in this game. I know that it is not time yet to sign up for games...but I simply must be in this one.

Looking forward to Gameday X...or "THE X" as I'm calling it. (Ok, I'm not really calling it that...but it does sound cool, doesn't it?)

Last edited:

FCWesel

First Post
Man, I am just totally forgetting stuff tonight. Some good news is I might just have some Eden Support and Prize goodness. More on that as I get it.

Ninjacat

First Post
An offering to the GameDay gods...

Heya Buzz, et al:

Still looking for people to run events? I'd be more than willing to run a Hercules & Xena event during either slot. I ran a campaign for three years, and have been running one-shot con events for seven years straight now at a local private con. It's a simplified D6 system, SUPER easy for *anyone* to play.

Um, I intend to sign up for FCWesel's Army of Darkness game, so if a Herc/Xena event sounds good to you, I'd love to be placed in the opposite slot from FC's Unisystem game, Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads