• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday X is Feb 26th: Planning stage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjacat

First Post
FCWesel, r.e.: Unisystem

Oop, wait.... ...FC, you're running SG-1 (4? WhatEVer...) and Unisystem Army of Darkness, not Buffy/Angel/Jossverse?

Hurm.

Okay, I'd like to PLAY AoD, 'cuz that's hysterical... ..but if people are looking for it, I can run a Unisystem Jossverse game, in addition to Herc&Xena, or even instead of if it meets the GameDay needs better.

Anybody? Buzz? Bueller?

Last edited:

FCWesel

First Post
Yeah, not running ANGEL/BUFFY this time around, but am doing the Army of Darkness, which is using the same cinematic system (Unisystem) as A/B; All the games are made by Eden, AOD is just not out yet.

As for the other slot, well, since its kinda a "D20" game day thing it's only fitting that I run at least one D20 game. ;)

Ninjacat

First Post
*snerk*

Hee, the only d20 I run is Mutants & Masterminds, and Reidzilla's already got superheroes covered with Silver Age, so I'll just be the weirdo & stick to D6 & Unisystem, heh. :){

pogre

Legend
thalmin said:
No problem. Just grab one of the 6x10 tables (there are 2 of them). :cool:

So Buzz,

Would it be possible for me to run my game on one of these badboys during the afternoon slot. That would give me sufficient time to drive up there and set the game up.

If not, I'll try to be quicker on the draw next time ;)

buzz

Adventurer
FCWesel: I've made note of the systems you're going to run in the scratch-schedule at the top of this thread; I'll use the full descriptions once we ge the sign-up thread started.

pogre: You've got yourself a big table in the afternoon slot. Are we talkin' the old Dungeon! boardgame from the '80s?

Ninjacat: Offer it and, they will come. :) If you definitely want to run an event, just propose one and I'll add it to the schedule.

TracerBullet42: You're going to have to camp out in front of the sign-up thread, just like everybody else. :D

Hmm... Surprising that there hasn't been a single straight-up D&D event offered yet. I might need to reconsider running Eberron.

Last edited:

Quickbeam

Explorer
I am sorry to report that I will be unable to attend the upcoming Gameday. My lovely wife and I have already planned a dinner party we will be hosting that night.

I hope the event goes well for all participants and look forward to seeing you all this summer.

Ninjacat

First Post
buzz said:
Ninjacat: Offer it and, they will come. :) If you definitely want to run an event, just propose one and I'll add it to the schedule.

Okie-day, consider this my proposal then! ;)

Hercules & Xena, D6 (simplified) system, "Something Stinks at the Sphinx", in whichever timeslot FCWesel is *not* running AoD Unisystem, please.

And if I'm besieged by requests for a Buffy/Angel game, I could probably be persuaded to do that instead of playing AoD, too. :D

FCWesel

First Post
Ninjacat said:
And if I'm besieged by requests for a Buffy/Angel game, I could probably be persuaded to do that instead of playing AoD, too. :D

Please, and I am sure I am telling you nothing new here, but just make this decision before you sign up for my game. No one likes setting up a game and seeing the players drop out for this or that reason.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads